• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Currently LF Apollo, Phoebe, Ankha, Lucky, and Julian in that ranking order. PM me if you have her available for cycling out for tomorrow!

Can offer NMT, IGN, or TBT for them. Thank you! :)

I am looking for Wade and Murphy.
Can trade Zucker or Wolfgang. If not, I can offer some tbt, igb or nmt. I know those two are bottom tier and very hard to find for some reason.
I have Murphy in boxes! Discord: goliadstormo#4575 or message me here.

Looking for Hopper, Pierce, or Pietro! I have an open plot and would LOVE any of them! Don't have much to offer but would love to talk!

Hello! I'm new to posting here, but I've been lurking over my mom's shoulder forever. (my mom is Leeloo55; she's helping me out here!).

Can someone help me find Tom, Rudy, Tangy, or Kitty? I can offer Bells, any songs, and NMT. My mom helped me get the bells & nmts . (also i would TT to open plots as needed.)

Thank you!

I didn't see anyone say in the last few pages, but I will have Elvis in boxes tomorrow. (he asked today)
I probably won't be checking back on this thread, but my cycling thread is in my signature if anyone would like him. Figured I'd also post here since he isn't a super hyped villager so if someone was looking for him, it would probably be a lil hard due to ppl voiding.

Doc is moving out and I am searching for a penguin to move in!
I have sprinkle and cube, any other penguin welcome!

Hello! I am looking for the one and only TYBALT !
Please PM if you’re willing to sell him!

Lf: my pretty flamingo flower flora! I’ll have someone in boxes tomorrow ( ^ω^ )
I have an open spot for her...if you have her please consider! I don’t have much to offer but could scrounge up some nmts 🙇‍♀️ FOUND 😍

Last edited:
If anyone happens to have Ike in boxes message me, willing to pay 4 NMT (I'm not rich sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back