• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, if you are still looking for Colton he has asked to move out of my town so will be in boxes tomorrow. Free to a good home 😊

ahh dang I missed your message :(

LF: Olivia, Raymond, Punchy
PM me if you have any of them and I’ll make an offer!

Hello! I'm on hunt for cute normal personality villagers!

Molly
Lolly
Tia

I currently have 9 villagers and can sell land for an open plot anytime. Willing to offer NMTs, star fragments or rusted parts. Thanks for viewing!

ahh dang I missed your message :(
I’m so sorry, I guess time zones haven’t worked in our favour. Would have loved him to have a new home.

Getting Julian so sadly had to let him go.

Have been all afternoon and spent so many NMT only dreamie I need is Bangle. Wish me luck and really sorry again. I will give more notice next time 😊

Looking for a frog! Would prefer Ribbot or Diva but will take any frog except Drift, Gigi, Raddle and Wart Jr. I can pay in bells, I sadly spent all my tickets frog hunting.

Rosie is in boxes today on Woodfall! Let me know if you’re interested, I will be taking an offer at 4pm PST today 😊

EDIT: She's moved on!

Last edited:
If anybody is looking for them, I have these villagers im looking to eventually swap ouT for dreamies! I love them all though, so only to good homes 😊
  1. Biff
  2. Mallary
  3. Annabelle
  4. Alfonso
  5. Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back