• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am desperately searching for Erik!

Hippeux is moving out tomorrow, I could either trade him for Erik or let me know what payment you‘d like to get.

Thank you!

I have Mitzi in boxes if anyone is looking for her. Probably voiding her in an hour or so

Ok I'm helping my little cousin with her island. Shes looking for her favorite villagers. In this order of importance to her lol
Julian
Crissy
Francine
Gala
Cleo
Bianca
Judy
Raymond

Anyone looking for Bea the normal dog? She's free i just don't want to void her, she's gifted tho :)

looking for beau, have had all villagers besides a lazy so really hope i can get him. willing to negotiate to get him
I have him in boxes if you wanna grab him tonight. I’m on EST. DM me if you want

EDIT: nvm. Didn’t realize what page that was on

looking for dreamies, look in my signature. if you have a kind soul and are willing to get me my dreamies, dm me on discord please :)

LF: My remaining eight

I have Kitt, Vivian, Olaf, Rory, Dom, Audie, Pashmina, and Alfonso available is anyone wants any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back