• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! Tomorrow is fine, just let me know around what time works best for you ^^
Is there anything that you would like in return ?
If you have anything from this list : https://nook.exchange/l/qkFjwA
If not then you can have them i'd just need the supplies for what they request

LF tia, freya, skye, Judy, Rosie, Diana, or muffy any of these lovely ladies would do, thanks!

Beau is in boxes today so I'm looking for Dom, Molly, Diana or Ruby for tomorrow!

Looking for Raymond, Marshal, Molly, Judy, Audie, Kid Cat, Stitches, and Pashmina. DM me on Discord! joshua2010660#2332
I can pay in NMTs, usually any price.
(Please DM me joshua2010660#2332 im desperate)

Anyone got ungifted Frita?? :)

Hi! I have her amiibo card if you’d like me to invite her to my town and kick her out via amiibo so you can invite her. :) Let me know if you’re interested since I will need time to tt and do her requests three times before she moves in.

Hi! I have her amiibo card if you’d like me to invite her to my town and kick her out via amiibo so you can invite her. :) Let me know if you’re interested since I will need time to tt and do her requests three times before she moves in.

Hey thank you very much for offering but someone else will cycle her tomorrow for me! :)

I really appreciate your offer though!

Looking for ungifted:
Marshal, Judy, Kid Cat, Pashmina, Molly, Audie, Stitches
DM me, joshua2010660#2332
I will pay well in NMTs.

CLOSE FOR NOW: Does anyone have any dog villagers in boxes today? Looking for any of the following: Bea, Bones, Butch, Cookie, Daisy, Goldie, Maddie, Portia, Shep or Walker

Last edited:
Currently looking for Chrissy since I have two days before one of my villagers moves out

Found her!

Last edited:
OMG poor Bones :( haha, yes please! I would love that. My island is called Pupperland so trying to find dog items
Ok friend code is 7763 0830 3124 and my sister forced me to kick him because he said her face looked like a balloon when she got stung by wasps, and she was MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back