• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for Frett or Marlo! Especially Frett, I really want him on my island. I can give TBT or some stacks of material. :blush:

I'm looking for my bro Grizzly, I can offer bells or NMT for this grumpy old bear 🐻

EDIT: slot filled :)

Last edited:
Looking for Zucker or Punchy, able to offer bells. Please DM me your offers!

Looking for lolly! I have an open plot right now and she is my last villager needed. Any help would be much appreciated thanks! 😁

Looking for Shino OR someone who can help me transfer Shino (you would need: an open space, an Amiibo you can use, and a willingness to TT). Paying 50 TBT either way, I can get a spot open anytime!

Got her!

Last edited:
Looking for Phoebe. I have a plot open. I can offer igbs or tbt.

Hey guys, I'm on the hunt for Frett and he refuses to show up. I fear he's in the move-in que.

If I can't find him myself, then I'm looking for Frett here. I'll pay 50 NMT for him.

Hey! Im willing to give all my TBT for Ione!! I have a villager that will be in boxes tomorrow, so ASAP would be amazing!!

if you're still looking i can get you her for 20 tbt!

i can get you all your villagers for 20 tbt! :)
Forgive my ignorance, but what are TBT? Are those the Bell Tree Forum bells that we can "donate" to other people when he hit the Shop button? If so, I'd be glad to give you 20 of those for Olivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back