• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Raymond, Felicity, Bruce, some jock (Genji, Bill?)
FT: Bells, tickets, Pinky, Lopez, Punchy (for either Raymond or tickets), Olive

Found em ♥

Last edited:
Looking for; Merengue, Lolly(!!!), Raymond, Wolfgang, Bob, and Sherb!

I have; Bells, Nook Mile tickets, I can try and get Lucky, Rosie, Goldie, Stitches, and a few other cute babes to move for you as well!
Hey I have Wolfgang! Check out my auction.

Last edited:
LF someone to save agnes for me//trade her :)
also might be looking for dotty still in case the deal i have w/ someone doesn't go through

will pay in bells or NMT. i can also trade for villagers in my sig (not butch or marshal)

Looking for Wolfgang and Freya can offer igb/nmt. Depending on the villager I could also do a trade. I also have hybrids I’m happy to add to the deal too
Looking for: Chief, Fang, Lobo and Wolfgang Currently
LF: Flora, Wolfgang, Sherb, and Raymond he he
LF: Soliel, Biskit, Wolfgang, Phoebe, Pinky, and Henry.
I have Dom, Savanah, Wade, Mira, Lucha, Sylvia, and Octavian
Hey I have Wolfgang! Check out my auction.

Looking for either Octavian, Fang, or Chief in that order of priority. I don't have a Cranky villager, and would like to have one...

I currently have 9 villagers and have the 10th plot in my inventory, so he can move in at any time.

I can currently pay 9 NMT.

Audie, Lolly, Whitney, Bianca, maybe even Raymond?? oof i have collected over 400 NMT so pls pls pm me if u have any of them

Looking for Reneigh, Marshal, and Stella !

I currently have Reneigh moving out (will be in boxes on 4/13), thread in my profile :- )
Post automatically merged:

I am looking for Grizzly, Apollo, and Reneigh if anyone has them <3

I have Reneigh moving out on 4/13!! I posted a thread on here, looking for bells for her :- )

[LF] Raymond The Cat

[FT]
15 million bells
550 NMT
Any pre-horizions villager you want (I can give a maximum of 9 villagers)
40 gold
5 aries fragments
20 star fragments
hybrids
2 rooms worth of DIYs

I'm still looking for him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back