• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently trying to make my island full of wolves~
I have seven at the moment... here are the one's I'm missing! I can pay in NMT and IGB...

- Dobie
- Freya
- Lobo

Just PM and I can probably reply immediately <3

I only have three wolves left to get!!! The dream is real... I am willing to part with Audie in return for one of the wolves on the list as a trade, otherwise I have plenty of open spots and NMTs to give ; _ ; Other villager I can trade off with is Merengue !

I’m desperately looking for kiki, Lopez, fauna, pashmina and beau. I can offer igb and nmt. I would love to have them on my island.

Still looking for Pierce! He's my main worry right now. Others can come after him

Still looking for Pierce! He's my main worry right now. Others can come after him
I have him just have coco in boxes atm after I find a buyer for her I can try for him not asking a lot 10nmt for most people I boot out lol

I have him just have coco in boxes atm after I find a buyer for her I can try for him not asking a lot 10nmt for most people I boot out lol
I don't have many NMT because I don't do much trading but I can do star frags if that's okay

Looking for Judy!
I currently have Marina and Punchy that I'll be rotating out for her <3
also have NMT and IGB

FT - Merengue, Stitches, Ruby, Spike, Cobb, Deirdre, Goose, Friga, Hornsby, and possibly Rosie and Goldie

LF - Bam please!!

Looking for Butch or Willow! Lmk if you have either and we can work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back