• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Teddy and Bluebear! Can pay in hybrids, TBT, IGB or with villagers from my cycle town. Let me know if you are interested!

LF: Chrissy or Carmen, for free or for bells, or gold roses. Your choosing.
PM me if you gots it~

Last edited:
Looking for Joey, Drake, or Moe. Can pay with igb, tbt, or wishlist items. PM me if you have any of them :)

i'm looking for a 100% original genji!! i can pay either TBT or IGB.
please PM/VM me if you have this cutie! ;v;

LF Papi
Feel free to VM/PM any offers you have concerning him! Thanks for the consideration!

LF any dreamie in my sig that i haven't obtained (can't get Lobo yet cause i haven't cycled through 16 villagers) but preferably Julian, Beau, or Bunnie!

I started playing again, and for my new town, I am looking for:

- Chrissy, the Peppy rabbit
- Sterling, the Jock eagle
- Knox, the Cranky chicken
- Punchy, the Lazy cat
- Skye, the Normal wolf

I can pay a good amount of IG bells or trade one of these guys for Chief (who is currently in my town). Let me know if you're interested!

Finally got Kyle so just waiting on Cookie! Can offer dLC : in game bells or tbt

I'm looking for Erik and an uchi villager to replace my dear Mira. :c
Preferably Canberra, Ren?e, Muffy, or Katt. :blush:
Please vm/pm me!

Looking for any of these peppy villagers: ( ruby is the one i want most, but i need a peppy ASAP so any of these will do )

ruby
pango
tangy
dottie

send me a pm/vm : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back