• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-bone 100% except shirt(it fits him), is leaving..
I take TBT/ art from me/ Popsicle /.. for him! :)
Just PM me x

LOOKING FOR -
tumblr_inline_mpkooifh6Z1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpks1gQOQ81qz4rgp.gif
- LOOKING FOR

Still looking for any of these villagers for my last spot! MP please :B

Hi! I am currently looking for: Zell, Deirdre, Bunnie, and Coco.
59px-Zell_NL.png
70px-Deirdre_NL.png
46px-Bunnie_NL.png
46px-Coco_NL.png

I can offer any reasonable TBT price or any of the villagers in either of my cycle towns. Just let me know if you have one or more of these villagers and I'm sure we can work something out :]

Last edited:
Looking for Diana and Cherry! I can offer IGB as well as TBT bells or hybrids or perfect apples or things from you wishlist probably... i need them dearly! let me know :)

I am looking for Bones and Goldie! Originality would be awesome but not absolutely necessary. Willing to offer bells!

I'm looking for Apple. I'm willing to pay In game bells for her if need be. Hope someone can let me know if they have her. Thanks a bunch,

Kara~

Last edited:
Anyone looking for FLORA, she's in boxes and free to a good home. Just PM me if interested, I need her out asap.

Flora was adopted <3

Last edited:
Hi! I have a spot free and I'm looking for the following villagers; Kabuki, Gruff, Zell, Kyle, Ken and Roscoe! Please PM me if you can help! I can pay TBT c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back