• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bones is moving out! Looking for cherry or black cosmos but if i cant get either of those, i'll let him go for free. Let me know if anyone wants him! he should be 100% original considering i've only talked to him twice...

I got Beau back original from someone, still looking for others on LF list.

Also Pecan will be leaving soon not right this moment but in next day or soon so if interested or looking pm me before I put her up if are looking.

LOOKING FOR -
tumblr_inline_mpkooifh6Z1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpks1gQOQ81qz4rgp.gif
- LOOKING FOR

I have my 10th villager in boxes today (Tia, the normal elephant), so I'm looking for any of these 3 villagers to get him from tomorrow on.

Please MP me if you have any of them or know anyone who has them :)

Thanks!

still desperately looking for Marshal \(◉▿◉)/
Offering tbt and igb

pm if interested :)

STILL LOOKING FOR ANKHA.
I want her 100% original (at least her house, if her catchprase or shirt is diffrent, i can accept it :) )
I don't have too much tbt (around 70 ), I can pay in game bells, 5 mil

LOOKING FOR -
tumblr_inline_mpkooifh6Z1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpks1gQOQ81qz4rgp.gif
- LOOKING FOR

I have my 10th villager in boxes today (Tia, the normal elephant), so I'm looking for any of these 3 villagers to get him from tomorrow on.

Please MP me if you have any of them or know anyone who has them :)

Thanks!

Already sent Mia to another town :3

Now still looking for any of these villagers, please let me know by MP ><

I just want another Cranky, one truly is not enough! I'd like to have Del the alligator! I'm willing to trade Stitches, as I've realized I don't have a true attachment to him.

Looking for Carmen or Walker! PLEASE let me know if you have them! They must be 100% ORIGINAL and I pay with TBT ONLY!

LF: MARINA , Fuchsia, And Ankha

I have ruby the peppy bunny for trade for 150 tbt please PM OR VM ME
i also have savanna for 150 tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back