• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Ankha-seeking! Willing to pay TBT! PM if you can help! (There was an Ankhapalooza last week and now she's barely showing up. Where'd you go, Ankha?)

Poppy's moving out on the 27th. I don't TT, just thought I'd put it out there. Looking for Rosie, Nana, or Deli in return.

LF: Ribbot
literally name your price bells are no concern and if u play pokemon haha ask for any pokemon too lol

Hi! I just made a new town and I'm looking for the following villagers;
Lopez, Freya, Merry, Chevre, Julian, Bunnie, Willow, Tom and Bruce!
Please PM me if you can help c: I can pay in TBT. Thanks~!

RainyInVancouver was kind enough to gift me Marshal! Only looking for Genji now!

Edit: also, Flora is wanting to move out if anybody wants her

Last edited:
Looking for Molly and Teddy. :)
Teddy used to live in my old town before I reset, and I miss him so.
Me and my boyfriend live close to a nature reservation that are filled with ducks, and we go there several times a week to feed the ducks and ducklings. Molly looks just like those ducks, and I would love to have her in my town. ^.^

I can pay up to 200 BTB and/or 3 million IGB.

edit: No longer looking for Molly, I just got her. C:

Last edited:
Looking for Lolly!
Please pm/vm me if you have her and we can absolutely work something out!
(I can WAY over offer in IGB!)

I REALLY WANT TO GET MY DREAMIES. I have yet to buy one yet. I would be willing to pay top dollar!
I am in search for:
Ankha
Diana
Tia
Merengue
Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back