• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Static is in boxes right now! pm me if you are interested in him~ he is not original though.

I am looking for Vesta, Baabara, Rolf, Victoria, Kidd, Nan, Velma, Leonardo and Robin..basically my LF list minus del ATM but eventually...note still making space and a hold town so may need a minute to move or out more than a ten minute notice.

Also..I am looking for someone to do a very quick temp hold on Tiffany the snooty rabbit perhaps a cycler as I with no 3rd party town need to switch her and Lopez both have move dates but towns are at ten and they must go in each other's places. I don't see many people looking at the hold for me sub board often. This is a case of I need a place to put her while I move him over then take her right back to other cart town..this may happen in future with others as I quickly move about without a hold town ATM plus building that and cycling out would take much longer than less than 15 min transfer holds.. don't want to rid her and only need a very short hold like less than 10 mins if anyone can help with this message me. Thanks. Can pay a holding fee need be esp as need her or future temp hold back quickly.

hello!

I'm looking for Coco, Bruce, Bam, Mira, Felicity and O'Hare. Paying handsomely in tbt!

EDIT: I now have Coco and O'Hare! Lots of TBT and IGB for the rest still :D

Last edited:
Colton has safely moved in! I am at 9 villagers, I am looking to fill my 10th spot so I can trade again without getting void move-ins!

Looking for any of these villagers:
  • Olivia, the Snooty Cat
  • Annalise, the Snooty Horse
  • Amost ANY Normal villager (preference: Savannah, Gladys, Pekoe, Maple)

I can offer TBT. I have not a lot of IG Bells.

I also have Ankha, Lily (and Phoebe) in my town whom I am willing to trade with (when they eventually ping me).

Let me know through VM or PM if you have one of these villagers in boxes and are willing to part with them for TBT or one of my villagers! =)

I am looking for Deirdre or Gayle :)❤ please if anyone is willing, I will pay tbt or bells for them:D
Message me if you can help thank you!

Sincerely,
Snow

Looking for Pekoe and Alice, pm me if you have either of them, i can pay.

Still looking for the following villagers~!
Lopez, Freya, Merry, Julian, Bunnie and Bruce!
Please PM me if you can help c: I can pay in TBT. Thanks~!

I'm also looking for Kyle, Ken and Gruff for my side town!

Last edited:
Looking for, original only, Whitney, Kyle, Wolfgang, Chief, Skye, Lobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back