• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Looking for Static, Whitney, Apollo, Sally, and Bill.
-I'll pay a minimum of 1 million in game bells, and even up to 10 million, or 20 million.
-I can also pay as much tbt as I can.
-If that doesn't convince you, I can also throw in some rare items you may want that you don't have, or golden tools.

Villagers I'm willing to trade/getting rid of: Chadder{Smug Mouse}, Jay{Jock Bird}, Bangle{Peppy Tiger}, Margie{Normal Elephant from the Animal Crossing Movie}, and Katt{Uchi Cat}(only after I get 2 PWP's from Katt then you can have her)
Villagers I'm keeping: Fang, Peanut, Punchy, Wolfgang, and Roald

Please PM or VM me if you're interested! Thanks and best of luck on finding your dreamies! :)

Last edited:
LF lolly, willing to overpay in tbt or igb please vm or pm me if you've got her for trade :)

I really want Cookie <3 If anyone has her I can offer 250 tbt, I'm also looking for Pekoe or Marina

Freya

-I'll pay a lot of IGB
-I'll also pay TBT but don't have a lot
-plz help me complete my wolf town

Last edited:
~~Looking for the following Villagers!~~

?єℓι?ιту, мιтzι, мιηт, ρє?αη, вσηвση,αη∂ ωαℓкєя

Can offer the following;;

~*IGB (5-30mil each)
~*TBT (20-50 each)
~*Ore
~*Gold Tools
~*Some Hybrids
Please pm me if interested and have the villagers!

I'm still looking for Alfonso, Anabelle, Avery or Leonardo. Is kinda urgent. If anyone is giving them away please let me know because I don't have too much to offer.

looking for one of the following: daisy, bunnie, fauna, marina, octavian
offering tbt only

Last edited:
LF lolly still... ill overpay in tbt or igb... please vm or pm me if youve got her for trade <3

I don't have much TBT on me, but if anyone has Savannah in boxes and doesn't need anything for her, I'll gladly take her off your hands :) Just PM me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back