• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
desperately lf lolly please vm or pm if you've got her for trade, will overpay in tbt or igb :)

Looking for Mint, Pekoe, Peanut, Merry, Lolly, Flora, Felicity, Rosie. I have a space in my town, willing to pay TBT :)

Started Essen, my very much WIP food-themed town yesterday. 2 dreamies are synthetic, but not food-based, and the rest are food-based. I have no dreamies in my town yet. LF:
Frita
Merengue
Tangy
Zucker
Chadder
Sprinkle
Tia
Marshal
Stitches
Ribbot

Now, since I literally started this town yesterday, I've only paid off the down payment and don't even have the island open yet, so please understand that I can't afford normal Tier 1 prices in IGB. I can pay more in TBT, though as you can see, I only have like 85 TBT. If you're doing a giveaway or a cheap sell, I'd love it if you contact me. Thanks~

Last edited:
Started Essen, my very much WIP food-themed town yesterday. 2 dreamies are synthetic, but not food-based, and the rest are food-based. Looking for:
Frita
Merengue
Tangy
Zucker
Chadder
Sprinkle
Tia
Marshal
Stitches
Ribbot

Now, since I literally started this town yesterday, I've only paid off the down payment and don't even have the island open yet, so please understand that I can't afford normal Tier 1 prices in IGB. I can pay more in TBT, though as you can see, I only have like 115 TBT. If you're doing a giveaway or a cheap sell, I'd love it if you contact me. Thanks~

Whoever's looking for Goldie, she's in boxes in my cycling town. I'd prefer a trade for one of my dreamies (Sally, Static, or Bill), but if no one has any of my dreamies at 12:15 PST (around 23 minutes when this is posted), then I'll give her away. If no one wants her at all by 12:30 PST, then she will be voided.

PM or VM me if you're interested!

__________________________________________________________________________________Gave her away

Last edited:
Looking for marshal and stitches. I'm willing to pay up to 20 million IGB or up to 500 TBT for one. These are my dream villagers. If you have either and are auctioning/selling/giving away one or both, private message me as i wont be checking this thread that often if at all.

I'm looking for all the dreamies I don't have right now minus Lolly (Mira, Beau, Fang, Willow), though I'd particularly like Beau or Willow.

Last edited:
Started Essen, my very much WIP food-themed town yesterday. 2 dreamies are synthetic, but not food-based, and the rest are food-based. I have no dreamies in my town yet. LF:
Frita
Merengue
Tangy
Zucker
Chadder
Sprinkle
Tia
Marshal
Stitches
Ribbot

Now, since I literally started this town yesterday, I've only paid off the down payment and don't even have the island open yet, so please understand that I can't afford normal Tier 1 prices in IGB. I can pay more in TBT, though as you can see, I only have like 120 TBT. If you're doing a giveaway or a cheap sell, I'd love it if you contact me. Thanks~

I am offer Mac the jock for free! he should be original, hoping to find him a home. PM me if you are interested.

I NEED MARINA, final dreamie since I got Cherry already cx
I don't have much IGB ;-; I can buy her with tbt though

If anyone wants Phoebe the Uchi Ostrich, I have her in boxes! PM, VM, or visit me on my thread if you want her.

I currently have Apollo, the cranky Eagle (2nd tier) villager in boxes.
I am selling him for 10 million bells, or for the best offer (1st and 2nd tier cats work as well).
PM me your offer by 3am Eastern time, no less than 8 mil. The best offer will be the one to take him home for themselves.
If I do not get a PM by then, Apollo will be voided.

Last edited:
I have Coco in boxes for 100tbt!
(if its your dreamie she will be discounted to 80tbt.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back