• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Static, Whitney, Sally, and Bill

I'll pay in tbt, or igb, or trade one of the villagers I mentioned in my signature.

Looking for all wolves besides Kyle, Freya, wolfgang, skye, and chief. They do not have to be original. Pm me

dreamies2.jpg

Looking For: Molly, Rosie, Merengue, Marshal, Beau, Phoebe, Tia, Blanche and Julian!

Message me!

Looking for Cookie! Please pm if you've got her ^~^ I don't have much try left but I can offer that or something else.

Will pay TBT for Lolly or Meringue, don't care if they're original or not! PM me~

Last edited:
Lost original Tiffany while trying to do a hold with an in between there was a connection error so I switched ds machines in case but turns out wasn't me but when I switched I put her ping date instead of box and voided her which was what all the fuss was to avoid losing her..anyway don't need to 16 she is going to a different cart town am seeking original Tiffany back,, any help appreciated I am in shock, I was going so fast I hit wrong date but I have a place for her where she was meant to go if anyone sees her original...

Zucker is wanting to leave my town! Will trade to anyone who has a good enough offer, or will trade me for one of my dreamies! ^-^ ~♪ Please PM if interested!! Hurry!

Baarbra
Muffy
Nan
Tucker
Bam
Hans
Tutu

Looking for these guys!
I have room for 2 more villagers in my town before i gotta start moving out others!

I'm looking for my dreamie villager Avery. Please message me if you're willing to give him up! :)

Got Savannah at the campsite, convinced her to move in. So, I'm still seeking out Eunice and Vesta. Willing to trade Savannah,Fuchsia or Bam away(I will TT so they can ping me when they're moving)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back