• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for tarou or other wolves other then skye and wolfgang. I'll pay up to 300 tbt each depending on what tier they are.

Looking for tarou or other wolves other then skye and wolfgang. I'll pay up to 300 tbt each depending on what tier they are.

FYI,Tarou is not in New Leaf.He only appeared in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ according to the AC Wiki.Too bad,though...New Leaf could certainly use a jock wolf.

not sure if anyone would be interested in her, but if anyone's looking for Amelia, she's moving out this week :~) xx

I'm looking for Portia. If anyone has her, please PM me. I'll be willing to pay 100 TBT for her, though I'm open to negotiating an alternate price if that is too low a payment.

looking for;
- diana
- fang
- fuschia
- maple
- cheri
- o'hare

willing to offer tbt, or artwork! please pm me

Looking for Rococo Clock and Ankha!! Gigi moving out in two days if anyone wants her!

desperately looking for deirdre!! she's my last dreamie. offering tbt or igb or hybrids!

Looking for Sally, I didn't play for 3 days and Poppy moved out :( so need a new squirrel to replace her

I am looking for Astrid, Katt, Ken, Sheldon, and Truffles!

I can offer BTB or IGB or etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back