• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for stitches! 10 million bells and 10 royal crowns! ����������������

Gladys the normal ostrich is in boxes and free to a good home. PM me if interested. Priority will go to whoever can pick her up in the next hour.

Gladys.png

Last edited:
Chrissy is moving in 5 days but I can TT to get her in boxes; she is not 100% original tho. PM me if you're interested! Looking for TBT offers :eek:

EDIT: She's been adopted!

Last edited:
LF: Rosie, Chrissy, Kitty, Lolly, Merry, Olivia

Bold most wanted at the moment.

Offering igb/tbt or a crown.

Possibly trading Beau

Last edited:
Paula is moving in a few days. I can tt to her moving day. She isn't original but she is free. PM me if you are interested in adopting this uchi bear :)

~Paula is gone~

Last edited:
looking for felicity or any peppy thats a cat, squirrel or,koala. I also have tangy in boxes pm me with a tbt offer for her

Looking for Rosie, my last dreamie!
I currently have reached the maximum number of villagers, but I'm going to make one leave soon. PM me if you have an offer. :)

Looking for Ankha, interested in buying her rather than trade.

Last edited:
Looking for a lazy villager. Would like Cranston, Hugh, or Rodeo, but may consider others. Paying igb/items or tbt.

Giving away Rudy today for free! However, if you want to give me TBT, IGB, or trade villagers, that would be much appreciated! :)

EDIT: Being voided in 15 minutes, pick him up quick!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back