• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Lolly!!! c: I will make room for her so please message me if you have her~ I can pay tbt, igb, or other wishlist stuff.. :3

Looking for Lolly at the moment. My really god town's data corrupted so my town has reset D: Am willing to trade Lucky or any other villager I have in my town. Not got much Bells. :eek: Please message if you have her, thanks :D

Last edited:
Looking for original marshal, kabuki and genji paying tbt c: i have a lot of space so i can get them right away:)

Looking for: Marshal, Kid Cat, Ankha, & Punchy. Willing to pay ALL my TBT (213 I think) for any of these & any amount of IGB! Let me know if you also are looking for unorderables or anything :)

I don't care about originality btw!

LF: Rosie, Francine, Chrissy, Kitty, Lolly, Merry, Olivia

Bold most wanted at the moment.

Offering igb/tbt or a crown.

Okay, Marshal just moved into my town! :D I am willing to trade this guy to anyone for Lolly and/or in-game bells, depending on how much :). I'm really desperate for Lolly though :p

I'm looking for Sally(not Cally) the normal squirrel girl.Thanks.

I have long tall Sally on reserve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back