• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my dreamies! ♥

♥ Tiffany
♥ Marina
♥ Gayle
♥ Pinky
♥ Diana
♥ Freya
♥ Julian

Pm if you sell or giveaway them! ♥

Last edited:
Still looking for Zucker!
prefer if hes unoriginal/cheaper.

will pay in IGB or TBT, but i will need to gain some more tbt if it is tbt

Looking for cute villagers that I can keep in town for a while and then move to another (likely permanent) home! I'm doing this as I've found a flaw in my layout design and have to cycle out two dreamies, but have no intention of rushing and like to enjoy the game mostly, so having villagers I like is a must!

Looking for in particular:
Annalise
Poppy
Tammy

:lemon:

Currently cycling to get Lobo back! Right now Papi and Rodeo are going to be cycled out--let me know if you're interested!

I've been searching for Cranston and Gladys, if anyone has either of them I'd love to buy them

I was suppose to get Marshal, but no word from the person for a week :c So I'm still looking for Marshal, Fauna, Bill, or Bianca. Can buy with IGBs or TBTs!

Looking for Flurry and Chow. If anyone wants Angus or Axel, I have both of them in my town and would be happy to give them to another town! Axel just came today and plotted his house right where some of my blue pansies are... cx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back