• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: ZUCKER & BAM!!!!! Please private message me, or comment on my wall if you have either!!
I really want 100% original! ):

Still looking for these villagers!

Lolly
Olivia
Kidd
Nan
Yuka
Mott
Blanche

Not looking for anyone at the moment, already at full capacity!

Last edited:
Dear Rolf,

Please hop back on the train marked ACNL headed towrds Mystic. I the Mayor have spent many weeks getting our town ready for your arrival. Granted there is just a bit more work to do, but we want to do that after you arrive and pick the perfect spot for your home.

Sincerely,
Mayor Oma

looking for the following villagers:
Larkinge: Whitney
Amelia
(at capacity atm, would have to wait but if you have them and are willing to give them up)

Pegasus: Katt
Diana
Cookie
Savannah
Rolf
Marshal

Last edited:
Hey.. I got Chrissy from somebody else if you're talking about me;; Also, I really wanted Francine I'm sorry. (i even did send a message saying i wanted francine despite getting chrissy, we didn't make a deal)

that's only if you're talking about me

I pretty much am talking about you... it's pretty obvious.. and you should be sorry.. you pretty much stole my idea for the bubblegum KK team.. qq

Newbie to the trading villagers thing... Can yall give me the rundown? I got bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is tbt?

Newbie to the trading villagers thing... Can yall give me the rundown? I got bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is tbt?

I can give you astrid when she moves out. She was my first villager so please take care of her... TBT is the currency on this website people normally pay TBT for villagers. TBT can be used to buy items such as hybrids or villagers and it is also mostly used for buying badges or collectibles like the toy hammer collective.

looking for....

I am looking for Bob and Roscoe. I mean sooner better but i can get them once the new update comes out.

Dear Rolf,

Please hop back on the train marked ACNL headed towrds Mystic. I the Mayor have spent many weeks getting our town ready for your arrival. Granted there is just a bit more work to do, but we want to do that after you arrive and pick the perfect spot for your home.

Sincerely,
Mayor Oma

Aah! I really want you to get Rolf he is incredibly sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back