• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking fr original (the shirt doesnt matter tho) Whitney! Will pay as much IGB as you need or 75tbt or a combo of both (tbt and igb)

Please PM/VM me asap!

(I am EST and would prefer pick-up tomorrow from 9am - 9pm my time!)

Still looking >_<

Looking for any lazy villager really since I'm collecting rest of lazy pwps. PM if you have one moving out soon and want a new home for that villager! I'll pay igb. Tier doesn't matter!

looking for any cuties! just re-started and dont want my town filled up with villagers i have no care for, i cant offer anything though so im sorry :)

LF Ankha, Rosie, Monique, Felicity, Kitty, Mitzi, Purrl, Tabby, and Tom. Willing to trade Hamphrey, or give 20 million IGB for one of them.

lurking for marshal, i will literally give you anything!! ♥

You could've let ReyRey have Francine.. it's his birthday ya know.. ( just sayin )

I did not know they were looking for Francine, nor did I know it was their birthday. They did not post wanting Francine in my thread either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Rolf for my main town Mystic

Looking for Henry and Mallory for my newest town

Looking for Hazel
Doesn't matter about originality she's just someone to experience in my town whose an uchi^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back