• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Skye. I'm not rich, but I have some hybrids (including golden roses and ladders), some paintings, some complete sets (halloween, blue, rococo, balloon)

I could trade Rhonda, Nate, Rodney or Moe, too, but I know they're not very popular xD

I'm looking for Pate, please contact me if you have her moving out or if you someone on the web that has her moving out of his town.

looking for Groucho! Will pay, but prefer not to obviously :p Please pm me if you have him to make it easy :3

I'm looking for Rudy. If you have him leaving or know anyone with him please contact me!

WTB Marshal

I'm looking for Marshal. Free, trades, or bells. I don't have much, but I can always save up! I heard he was pretty popular, but I'm crossing my fingers. Here are my dreamies at the moment, and I have exactly 0 of them.

Top row = priority

Bottom row = Will take once I have room/any good offers

dreamies.png

Willing to sell or trade: Portia, Camofrog, Benjamin, Chevre, Curlos, Grizzly, Curly. Just make an offer if you'd like them! <3 I'm specifically looking for bells, blue roses, and/or dream villagers!

I'm still looking for my dreamies: Merengue, Tangy, Tia, Sprinkles, Skye, Static, Ankha, Julian, and Phoebe. I can offer the villagers above, Bells, and/or a whole bunch of gratitude ^ u^

Please feel free to contact me!

Last edited:
Kind of looking for Marshal now. Paying well in bells ;D

Yes to keep obviously. However since Isabelle is the meanest dog ever I can't help her actions >_>

Looking for the guys and girls in my signature. Especially Mitzi or Molly after Daisy will move later today. :) I can pay in Bells, Hybrids or Sloppy Items. Please contact me. <3

Always on the lookout for Sydney the normal Koala! Hoping I can simply adopt her, but I could also offer some hybrids.

Looking for Molly, Marina, Tia, and Marshal.

I can pay in bells, sets (including unorderable and rare), DLC, hybrids, etc. Please contact me if you yourself or know anyone who have these villagers up for trade!

Found Molly and Marina. I'm also looking for Octavian!

I can still offer anything listed in the quoted text. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can offer villagers, as I have three towns. Ask me to see which ones I have!

LF: Julian

I'm absolutely heartbroken as I opened my game this morning to find my favourite villager Julian was moving.

This year I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. I've been very ill for many months. I will spare you the gory details but one of the few things that has brought me hope and cheerfulness is playing animal crossing, particularly talking to Julian and reading letters from him. I am so upset I cannot put it into words.

In my desperation and despair to keep hold of him, I wound the clock back and now he has disappeared. I know it sounds silly to be this upset over a game, but I can't tell you how important my villagers have been in helping me get better, and how awful it is to have lost him.

I have about 2 million bells in the bank. I also have the complete gorgeous series, all of the sweets series except the wallpaper, all of the roccoco series apart from the vanity, complete ice series, the snowman matryoshka and snow bunny, and various other items. I have a number of hybrid flowers including black pink purple and orange roses and various other species, I can't remember them all.

I'm also willing to part with Lionel, if anyone wants him when he wants to move.

If anyone could help me out I'd be extremely grateful - I could also draw your mayor or your villager for you once I've retrieved my tablet.

Last edited:
LF: Julian

I'm absolutely heartbroken as I opened my game this morning to find my favourite villager Julian was moving.

This year I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. I've been very ill for many months. I will spare you the gory details but one of the few things that has brought me hope and cheerfulness is playing animal crossing, particularly talking to Julian and reading letters from him. I am so upset I cannot put it into words.

In my desperation and despair to keep hold of him, I wound the clock back and now he has disappeared. I know it sounds silly to be this upset over a game, but I can't tell you how important my villagers have been in helping me get better, and how awful it is to have lost him.

I have about 2 million bells in the bank. I also have the complete gorgeous series, all of the sweets series except the wallpaper, all of the roccoco series apart from the vanity, complete ice series, the snowman matryoshka and snow bunny, and various other items. I have a number of hybrid flowers including black pink purple and roses and various other species, I can't remember them all.

I'm also willing to part with Lionel, if anyone wants him when he wants to move.

If anyone could help me out I'd be extremely grateful - I could also draw your mayor or your villager for you once I've retrieved my tablet.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Just want to make sure you know though that once you have a villager move out...you cannot get that same villager back until 16 different villagers have moved in and out of your town aka the 16 villager cycle. So if you haven't cycled through 16 villagers yet then Julian will not offer to move back until you have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking for Punchy.
I have Molly, Blanche, Kyle (moving on the 16th), Rudy, Sprinkle, and Cole to possibly trade.

Got Punchy! No longer searching! =D

Last edited:
Always on the lookout for Sydney the normal Koala! Hoping I can simply adopt her, but I could also offer some hybrids.

Wow, really? She is one of the two villagers I want in my village gone, so if she pings me she is yours!

Last edited:
Looking for my dreamies in my signature. Just got Fang today moving in through normal moving. Might be willing to trade him for Molly and definately for Julian!! :D

Oh wow, so sorry Baba, I have moved out both Chow and Paula recently from my town, wish I knew to hold them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back