• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a giveaway for Julian here all Julian fanboys/fangirls should go check it out! :3 Ending on the 16th of April at 10pm GMT, make sure to go check it out. Also, in my main town I have Drift in boxes. PM me if you're interested. <3

Seeking(in order of priority):
Fauna
Bruce
Beau
Bam
Erik
Lopez
Fuchsia

Will trade for any of the non-permanent residents in my town including Ankha, Merengue, Snake, or Mitzi. I will also buy for any amount of bells.

still looking for Lolly the normal cat ;n; I have a lot of Bells and items to offer in exchange, just send me a message to negotiate :3

I'm still looking for:

Elise the Snooty Monkey
Tammi the Peppy Monkey and
Peewee the Cranky Gorilla

I do need Shari but she's living in my daughters Town at the moment so I will get her from there :)

Does anyone have...

Does anyone have Punchy, Fang, Roscoe, Ankha or Tiffany in boxes? :)

Last edited:
Trading Rosie for Fang if anyone is interested
I have to make her ping first and I have 10 villagers now, meaning that someone else has to take her in first.

Still looking for cat villagers for my town:

Main priorities:

Rosie
Mitzi
Merry

Second priority:
Katt
Stinky
Olivia
Punchy

PM me, so we can work out a offer

Last edited:
Looking for Bianca or Pinky. Please pm me if you are willing to part with them! I can offer bells and some unorderables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back