• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again all!

I've obtained a lot of the villagers I wanted for this town already, so I'm looking for Nan the Normal Goat! And also possibly Opal the Snooty Elephant. Not sure yet though. But Nan for sure!

I can offer bells, Willow, Bunnie, or Dora~ Thank you!

I'm willing to pay 1 million bells for 2 blue roses (I need these bad), 2 purple pansies, and some Jacob's Ladders (any amount will do).

Last edited:
I have DRIFT leaving in a few days. I forgot when he's leaving but if anyone wants him, PM me please. I TT so be quick

Looking for Zell, Zucker and Francine ! I have bells, unorderables/dlc, gracie sets etc :D pm me if interested

Looking for Flurry, Cherry, and Goldie. Flurry isn't in my signature but she is a new dreamie of mine. I'll pay for any of them, I'm really low on bells though.

Maybe today will be the day I get Anabelle! (I can offer bells, just PM me if you have her moving.) ^^

Looking for Chief!

Please PM me if he is moving away from your town and you are willing to give him away. I lost him accidentally and cycled through 16 villagers to get him back from someone that was holding him but I can never get in contact with her so maybe she lost him... I really really want him back in my town so please PM me ^^

(Plus Diana and Lolly but focusing on Chief for now)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back