• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for: Rosie, Marshal, Genji, Molly, Lily, Octavian, Diana, Canberra
I can offer villager trades (depends on who you are seeking) and/or bells and items! Let me know ^^

Last edited:
I'm still looking for Molly!
I can offer 7 million, Zucker, Fauna, Flora or Muffy :blush:

I'm primarily looking for my bby Soleil... though ive been told I don't really deserve her ;~; she's a tier 5 and I'm scares someone might void her but if you have her I'll make it worth your time- I can pay a ridiculous amount for her >.> I just want my bby home

I'm primarily looking for my bby Soleil... though ive been told I don't really deserve her ;~; she's a tier 5 and I'm scares someone might void her but if you have her I'll make it worth your time- I can pay a ridiculous amount for her >.> I just want my bby home

I'm currently in the process of trying to get Soleil to move out of my town. I can let you know when I get her in boxes if you want. I'm TT'ing to do it so it shouldn't take days.

If anyone's LF Kabuki, he's in my town rn and since someone was so kind to offer me Soleil I can TT him into boxes for you!! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back