• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an original Flurry for a friend, who has her as a dreamie!
Also looking for Marshal, but Flurry for my friend is more important than getting my own dreamie right now.

Trying to find Anabelle, Boone, or Melba! I have a spot open and am trying to keep it that way until I find one of them.

This may sound weird coming from me since I have just traded Diana, but I met someone who reaaally wants/needs her for some profound reason!

So I'd be very happy if someone could help out! I dunno about her villagers, but she'll pay good!

Marshal Marshal Marshal??? people prolly dont gve a cra@ about what im saying bu pls notice this Im offeing 10mil can go higher

Looking for frogs to adopt for all frog town

I reset my town today and am creating an all frog town called lillypad, I have one frog as a starter, drift so now I'm in need of some foggy friends for him :) I don't have much to offer in the way of trades yet but I'll work on it :)

Searching for my dreamies!!
Willing to pay a lot for them!

✖ Willow
✖ Stitches
✖ Phoebe
✖ Lucky
✖ Genji

Looking for either Antonio, Apollo, Keaton, or Pierce! Any help is appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Or [Buying] My last dreamies/ My friend last dreamies!

Hi I'm looking for the following villagers:

My dreamies:
Punchy
Bunnie

For my friend:
Apple
Hamlet
Joey
Tia
Tangy
Punchy
Chadder
And possibly Bluebear

I'll need the ones for my friend after a few days because she's recreating her town soon. I'll pay almost any amount of money for them especially Punchy (for me) and Hamlet (For my friend because I was holding her Hamlet and he moved away) and I also have quite a lot of Unorderables so just tell me what you're looking for.

Thanks!

I was so upset, I accidentally TT'd my favorite villager Julian out. I finally got through the 16 cycle villagers and am on the search to get him back! Trading Ankha for him.

Hi!
Im looking for my friends dreamies: Zucker and Skye. I would like to get them free but I could possibly throw in some bells.

Looking for Flora, Lopez, and Jambette! Can offer bells in return. C:

looking for: marina, lucky, genji, chester

Last edited:
Looking in priority for Merengue. But I'm currently interested too for Genji/Punchy, Stitches. Planning to make Rosie move out and maybe (maybe) Pietro. I can envisage to trade Zucker for Stitches, but I can't tell for sure that I'll do it *damn, too attached to those cuties I know*

EDIT : I have Merengue now (r)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back