• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am all new to this and I am wondering what Dreamie proof is and in boxes, is there a thread for these terms? Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Dreamie proof is the little picture of your dreamy in your sig the thing below a post like my one with marshal fauna etc a dreamy is a villager you would do anything for.
In boxes means moving out its when there's packages of all their stuff around them

Hope this helps

Ok I am all new to this and I am wondering what Dreamie proof is and in boxes, is there a thread for these terms? Sorry if this is the wrong place.
Dreamie proof means having a list of your dream villagers in your signature and/or your profile.Some people want to see that when they're giving or selling the more popular villagers.In boxes means that a villager has their belongings boxed up and they're ready to move.This is the only time you can ask a villager to move to your town.

Last edited:

Well, I can al least answer your question.

With 'dreamie proof' people mean that they want to see some evidence that the villager they are selling/giving away is your dreamie. Dreamies are villagers which people want to have permanently in their town, cause they like them a lot. As dreamie proof it's mostly accepted as that your signature (text or picture) contains the villager in question.

In boxes means that the villager is on his last day in that town and has packed his stuff together, so everything of him is 'in boxes'. It is only on this day that someone is able to adopt the villager, as in going to that town, talking to him/her, convince him to go to their town and thus picking up the save data of that villager which is then transferred to the adopters town. The villager will leave the first town (as normal), but he/she will go the the adopters town in the next couple of days.

About a month ago I re-created my town :( I thought it would be fun to re-do every thing I'd done! I didn't ever think about how much I might miss my old town...
Since I'll probably NEVER win an auction I'd love to know if anyone has got: Beau, Marshal, Stitches, Merry or Punchy
?? Because I'm REALLY sure I'll NEVER EVER win an auction :( :( :( And I don't have many bells so that makes it even harder :( Thanks sooo much for any reply's :lemon:
P.S. I can't really offer bells because if I did I'd have practically no bells left I can offer a golden slingshot even though there are very common :blush: Thanks again for any reply's

Trading 100% original Julian (in boxes!) for Fauna or Lucky! I'd like for them to be original as well, please send me a PM/VM if interested!

I'm looking for the Cranky wolf Fang for my second town of Progress.

Still looking for Chester, Marshal, either Rosie or Lolly and now also Merengue and Muffy.
Current villagers that aren't dreamies: Tom, Friga, Gaston and Buck (also holding Fang)

Bump!^^

Looking for Bob or Kiki! Please reply if you have either of them wanting to move or in boxes. I'll pay millions for them. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back