• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still hoping to find either Carmen, Chrissy or Merry tonight, if anyone has them leaving do let me know :)

Looking for Marshal.

I know he's popular, but I had him once. My nephew accidentally time traveled on my town and I lost him, sadly. Willing to pay bells/entire gorgeous set/Afternoon Tea Set/Raccoon Wall Clock or the tteok plate.

looking for marshal<3 had him in my first town and didnt play for two days because of school and he moved away, so i reset :(

Looking for Apple, Chrissy, or Bunnie or really any peppy! But those 3 are preferred!

Will trade any of my villagers for Bob. Was one of my starters when I played AC on GC when I was a kid and I just really miss the memory!

I'm looking for Henry, Maple, Dizzy, Merengue and Ruby. Preferably Henry and Dizzy though. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I'm looking to fill up my last slot with one of my dreamies soon! I have a friend saving me Bluebear and someone said that if Bob pinged I'd get first crack at him, and I know I'm a really long way off from being able to afford Marshal, but if anyone has Blaire, Cookie, or Bunnie I would be willing to offer bells!

I am looking for Tangy. Anyone have her so I can buy her! :(

-Tangy_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

I'm looking for Zucker, Genji, Marshal and Pietro.
I've only got two of my Dreamies (Francine and Merengue) so far and I'm trying to achieve my others
I can trade Bells or possibly trade my villagers.
If you have them, please PM me! ;A; QAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back