• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a space in my town at the moment so I'm looking for Marshal, Marina, Octavian and Genji :3

Looking for Elvis, Merengue, and Zucker. Villager I have up for trade is Lucky or I can pay with bells. Thank you!

Last edited:
Still looking for hamlet! Look in my sig for what I am trading

roggy i am looking for lucky however i do not have any of your dreamies but i can pay with bells if you want or i could get one of your dreamies for you if you want, PM if your interested so we can work out details

I'm trading/selling Pashmina who will be moving on the 9th this month. Msg me for an arrangement.

My Current Villagers: Agnes, Chrissy, Cole, Monique, Rodney, Rolf, Roscoe, Rudy, Teddy, and Pashmina.
Looking for: Mira**, Francine, Kabuki, Zell

Last edited:
I'm looking for Flurry. I have Francine and Elvis to trade. PM me! I will also accept other villager offers.

Looking for Skye & Beau
Willing to trade Octavian for one of them preferably Beau since i don't have a lazy~

Hello, I'm new to the AC community :) I'm seeking some specific pets, as I started a new game just on New Years :) I'd like to adopt any of them, but I'd be willing to work out a trade. Please keep in mind that I'm new though! I hate to bother people, but it might take me a while to fully understand how trading works!

Anyway, the pets I'm seeking are;;
Ankha, Lucky, Muffy, Merengue/Coco, Roscoe/Hopper, Apple, Genji, Diana.

The main ones I'm really looking for are Ankha, Merengue and Coco. I've heard that they're very popular, so, of course, I'd be willing to trade or buy! I'm extremely interested in Ankha, and she's my first priority, but I'm looking for the others as well :)

Thanks for your time guys!

Looking for Bunnie! Was offered a trade spent 2 hours getting the person they wanted into boxes then they message me and are rude and take someone else's villager! Very upset that I haveim missed my last dreamie, looking for her!!!

I'm looking for Zucker, Genji, Marshal and Pietro.
I've only got two of my Dreamies (Francine and Merengue) so far and I'm trying to achieve my others
I can trade Bells or possibly trade my villagers.
If you have them, please PM me! ;A; QAQ

looking to move in rosie, grizzly or tank, tonight if possible :) please pm me if you know of any possibilities. i can trade mint or cheri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back