• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Gayle :(. I'll pay up to 10 million bells, or we can work something out. PM me :(

Ooh, I love Agnes <3 I have her but she's not in boxes! I'll message you when she's moving out

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Elois but she's not in boxes, I'll message you when she is! C:

Still looking for Fang and Beau! Can offer up to 450TBT each for either, the princess/alpine/rococo/green/blue/modern wood/7-11 sets, DLC or just VM me what you're looking for!
Can also offer Ankha, Kitty, Daisy or Pekoe!

I am looking for a uchi personality to become the 10th villager in my new town.

I had a previous town, but the cartridge popped out my 3 DS somewhere outside and I lost the game a couple of weeks ago. I lost my whole village and everything in it. I had over 90% of the items, including DLC and I had all the badges. Lots of them were silver and gold. But worse than that was losing all my villagers. I still had my original 10.

After a mourning period, I bought a new cartridge and started again so I could continue to enjoy the game I loved. I now have 9 villagers in my new town. None of them are uchi. I really would like a uchi villager for the pwp’s they suggest (and because I like their personality). I have a campsite, but today’s camper is peppy. (I feel so bad turning him down.) I am concerned about streetpassing and possibly picking up a 10th villager who is not uchi before I get a uchi camper. So, I thought I might see if one is available here.

I had Fuchsia in my old town and would prefer not to have her because I think it would be strange having some of my old villagers in my new town.

I do not have a lot of bells at the moment due to having to restart. I have not quite finished building my house or getting in all the basic pwp’s so expenses are still high and my time available for fishing and bug catching is low. So, I would like a fairly low cost adoption.

Uchi characters that I think look especially cute are:
Shari
Muffy
Cherry
Phoebe

I'm looking for Antonio! I'm willing to pay bells for him.

I want to trade Ruby for Bonbon. Ruby doesn't have a moving date yet, but still. If you don't want Ruby, I'm willing to buy Bonbon separately.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Looking for Freckles and Peanut! Can offer a trade for Bob, (possibly) Merengue, Cousteau or (possibly) Cheri.

Still looking for Fang, my final dreamie! I can trade 300TBT for him, the alpine/7-11/rococo/modern wood/blue or green sets, or Merengue, Ankha, Daisy, Kitty or Pekoe.

Still looking for my girlfriend's last dreamie Gayle. Paying up to 10 million bells. :(

Still looking for TIPPER. Now also seeking Marina since I realized how much she looks like Mother Maiamai. lol. (It's a Zelda themed town.)

EDIT: Found Tipper! Thanks Cinny! =)

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone will ever read this but if so, I am currently seeking Lolly who is a dreamie. I am willing to pay 12 mil for her OR will give any rare sets of items for her. PM me if you are interested. Thank you!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am also seeking Benjamin or Kiki for my sister. I am willing to pay bells, or in rare items. PM to let me know if you have any one of them. ~Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back