• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for any of these villagers
O'hare, Whitney, Roscoe or Winnie
If anyone could spare these guys send me a PM, I don't really have anything to give in return sadly but I would be super grateful.

Last edited:
Wolfgang is moving from my town on the 12th (sunday). He's completely original. I work and do school throughout the week so preferably the weekend is best for me. Would love an original Carmen or otherwise just pm me offers, thanks!

Looking for JOCK villagers for my alt town. peck teddy stinky rudy poncho sheldon are the ones I am mainly looking for A S A P

If anyone is looking for Boone, he'll be moving soon!

Can't remember if I promised him to anyone, so PM if you want him!

I'm looking for Marcie, Katt, and Tutu. <3 I'm currently following an auction for Marcie, but if anyone has any other hints or offers for Katt and Tutu, I'd be glad to know! Thank you.

I have original Marshal and Diana in my weeding town. Willing to trade either of them for items from my wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/chDYwRMctI

I'm only interested in trading for those items, so if you have 5+ and want to make a deal, please feel free to PM me and we can negotiate! Thanks a lot! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back