• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopingn to get hampster apple before 1 pm when my daughter gets home, its her 5th birthday and she really wants her! anyone have her? him I forgot :)

i am looking for a cranky villager, any one but limberg, t-bone, elvis bruce or kabuki will be fine.

looking for bam the jock deer, bonbon the peppy bunny or kidd the smug goat!! can pay in mills of igb!!!

Looking for Merengue, Whitney, and Muffy! c: Please PM me if you happen to have them and I'll give you my best offer. :D

trading fang or clay or deena for apple the hampster 4 daughters bday today
shes turning 5 today, she LOVES apple. I know fang and clay are pretty popular, so anyone willing to trade?

LF Savannah or Roscoe or any horse villagers except Colton Peaches Ed and Julian since I got 3 of them and Ed I don't need as 3 smug villagers are to much for 1 town;] (I'm going for a full horse town)

looking for bam the jock deer, bonbon the peppy bunny or kidd the smug goat!! can pay in mills of igb!!!

Looking desperately for Phoebe, Poncho, Nana and Melba! Pleaaase PM me if you have any of them, I am willing to trade igb and what tbt I have left, plus some rare items! ;-;

Last edited:
Looking for all original Katt : >

I have Katt going into boxes tomorrow... she is in her original outfit but her house decor has definitely changed... If you do decide you don't mind that, please feel free to pop me a PM :)

Chief Moving Out LF Julian & Drago

I've got [size=+2]Chief[/size] leaving soon. Let me know if you're looking for him. Wanting to make some extra room in my town for [size=+2]Julian[/size] and [size=+2]Drago[/size] for my husband if anyone has them. Can pay igb, some 7-11 furniture or hybrids

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back