Cycling **CLOSED until Nov 14** Any Villager of your choice - (I have Every Card) 10TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!! can i please request dobie?

Sure, I can see you don’t have any TBT, but I can dip into the donations for you if you’d like. So it won’t cost you anything. When will you be available?

Do you have availability to cycle me Quinn?
Hi, I’m heading to bed right now, but I can get her for you first thing tomorrow. I wake up around 8am EST. I will also be available most of the day so you should be able to catch me whenever is best for you.

Hi, I’m heading to bed right now, but I can get her for you first thing tomorrow. I wake up around 8am EST. I will also be available most of the day so you should be able to catch me whenever is best for you.
I sent you a message. I will be available about 9 am-11am your time.

Hello! Any chance you could cycle Lobo for me 😄

Sure! I’m headed to bed right now, but I can start on him first thing in the morning. I’m available from 8am-8pm EST so just message me whenever you’re available if that works for you. :)

Sure! I’m headed to bed right now, but I can start on him first thing in the morning. I’m available from 8am-8pm EST so just message me whenever you’re available if that works for you. :)
Thank you so much! I'm available any time after 3pm so it will probably be sometime around then.

Hey there! I'm actually up earlier than I planned so I can start early if you'd like. Let me know

Hey there! I'm actually up earlier than I planned so I can start early if you'd like. Let me know

Sure, I can start on getting Lobo for you right now. Please send the 10TBT when you get the chance. I’ll message you when he’s ready in approx an hourish. :)

Sure, I can start on getting Lobo for you right now. Please send the 10TBT when you get the chance. I’ll message you when he’s ready in approx an hourish. :)
Doing it now! It might take me a minute, been a while since I sent any tbt

hi! would i be able to get derwin please? i'm available all day today and tomorrow :)

Of course! Tomorrow would work best for me if that’s ok with you. I can start on him first thing in the morning and I’ll let you know when he’s ready.

Also amazing choice I love Derwin so much. 💙

Of course! Tomorrow would work best for me if that’s ok with you. I can start on him first thing in the morning and I’ll let you know when he’s ready.

Also amazing choice I love Derwin so much. 💙
yes that's perfect! i'll send the tbt now so let me know whenever you're ready tomorrow :)

he's adorable!!! 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back