• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨CLOSED✨ | Xi's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for constantly supporting me and ordering art ☺ 😭 😭 Everyone's OC/Island Rep has been such a joy to draw!! Still can't believe it's almost a month since this thread opened CRIES I feel like I'm getting the hang of drawing/coloring again since I haven't drawn for like 3 years omo

Anyways, I forgot to share these two tbt commissions I finished earlier this week:
hat fight hehe.png

Chrissy.png

Before I forget!! If you want to follow my art, I just opened a thread
here.

Style: B w/ soft shading
Character: # 1
Background color: up to you
References:
References (Could you draw maybe the latest one in the ref?)
Additional information: quarter, you can choose which expression

Payment: 110 TBT

Ty!

Hi <3
Style: A and B shaded
Character: 1
Background color: up to you
References:
Snowifer Reference.jpg
Additional information: up to you, feel free to change the sweater color if you'd like any color from blue to red :)
Payment: 150tbt

Hiya! I adore your style! n-n <3
Here's my little form.

Style: B & C
Character: #1
Background color: up to you!
References: [x]
Additional information: have fun~
Payment: $8

Before I forget them in the depths of my files, here are the last batch of TBT commissions this week:
wings 1.png
Hat 2.png

mocha.png

Bust A.png
Bust B.png

and with that, I'll be "going" to the TBT fair ^ o ^ SHOP will officially be closed this Friday and reopen once the bulk of the fair is finished. Until next time!

TBT Fair Icon.png

Attachments

• TBT Fair Icon.png
    TBT Fair Icon.png
    273.1 KB · Views: 7
Before I forget them in the depths of my files, here are the last batch of TBT commissions this week:

and with that, I'll be "going" to the TBT fair ^ o ^ SHOP will officially be closed this Friday and reopen once the bulk of the fair is finished. Until next time!

OMGGG the colors for HungryforCereal's commission is just GORGEOUS. The bubble is so cooolll <3
Have fun at the fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back