• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨CLOSED✨ | Xi's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I really want to commission you again but I’m saving up my tbt rn jsdjf
Would you be open to an art trade?

Dude I really want to commission you again but I’m saving up my tbt rn jsdjf
Would you be open to an art trade?

YASSSS, oFC please haha, feel free to PM
Post automatically merged:

hi! are your tbt slots open? :blush:

Hey, yes they are! I'll put you on the wait-list o v o

xiheeet, would you consider doing an art trade with me? 🥺

my art cannot compare, and i know you’re probably super busy, so you can def decline if you don’t want to do this!

Hello! i'd like to commission you with my TBT. Can you add me to the waitlist? :)

Yes ofc!!

kind of a long shot, but if you're still open for art trades i'd love to do one! 💕
ashkajlstkdltr, not a long shot at all!! I'll add you to the waitlist and pm you when it's your turn !

Just posting here so I can find this thread again and commission you at some point! Especially once my character is a bit more developed.

Quick question, though, do you ever draw villagers? They look so cute in your header so I'm curious to know.

Just posting here so I can find this thread again and commission you at some point! Especially once my character is a bit more developed.

Quick question, though, do you ever draw villagers? They look so cute in your header so I'm curious to know.

Hey ~ I DOOOOO I just don't get many commission requests of villagers but IM ALWAYS down to draw them ^ o ^ ill be waiting for your commission hoho

Hey ~ I DOOOOO I just don't get many commission requests of villagers but IM ALWAYS down to draw them ^ o ^ ill be waiting for your commission hoho

Thanks! It might take a while since I'm still working out my character's autumn looks but I definitely will!

hello!! can i be on your tbt waitlist please? 🙏

SORRY I FORGOT TO REPLY BUT I ADDED YOU TO THE WAITLIST ^ O ^

ANND here are the first two art trades with the amazing @mewto28 and @Snowifer thank you for blessing me with your beautiful art V o V

Evan Final Version.png

snowifer art trade.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back