• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

CLOSED

chubsterr

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Alright well after the sucess of my last competition i have decided to make the sequel.

Some of you guys Pmed me asking for the next competition, so here it is.

A few things have changed however.

This one will be much picky'err.

For this competition i am setting a max signature size. This is the biggest your signature can be!

Width 350
Height 140
so 350x140

If you make it a bit bigger,I will take it but if its huge i will ask you to resize it.
<big>If you have trouble setting the size, just pm me and i will gladly help you.</big>

Moving on, The characters around this time are Kirby, and Pikachu.

These are the characters for this contest.
You have two options.

You can either use kirby, or use pikachu..OR! You can use them both in a signature.

I will be taking 1 submission per person.
So choose wisely.

ONCE AGAIN THE SIGNATURE NAME IS 3AGE

As a reminder i ask that you only submit your own work, so don't take credit for something that's not yours!

<big>-Prizes-</big>

<big><big>
<big><big>I will be giving out a Blue (oni) ogre mask that will be Raffled between the participants!</big></big>

<big>At the end of the contest one lucky participant will get it, how i will decide this i duno yet, but i will most likely either raffle it or maybe a type of game, Ill take suggestions.

This will only be available for the people who participate.
</big>
</big></big>

<big><big>First place 500k

Second place 200k
</big></big>

<big><big>
After 5 signatures are in i will set a deadline to the contest!There is no deadline right now so everyone is welcome to give it a try!. There is no limit as to how many people can participate. </big></big>

During my last contest there were some people who highly criticized the signatures that were turned in, so id like for those people to submit a signature themselves, and maybe give some of us noob sig makers a few ideas, so we can all improve overall.

<big>Here are a few Helpful websites for sig making.</big>

Planetrenders.net -this site is great for finding characters without a background so you can just add them to your signature pattern without any hassle. Just make sure u register to be able to have the background removed.

http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=101556- This is a tutorial on how to render images (cut off the background) Its for all GIMP users.

www.gimp.org-You can download a "photo shop like" program here, one of the best free programs out there i recommend it.

I hope this contest gets just as much attention as the last one and
Good luck TBT!

<big>-Signatures submitted so far-</big>
-
54ai4z.jpg
-squishysaar
-
2n16t0n.png
-The Famous Fleep
-
vz98xs.png
-furry sparks
-
contest.png
sab
xe1og9.png
-Chubster

Alright i think i finished up all the info on first post.

If you guys have any questions just PM me.

ill give it a try i just understood gimp so i can see mm kk im startin naoooo

Alright guys ill be expecting your signatures, thanks for your submission squishy!
You got really creative putting a pic of kirby as pikachu haha made my day.

eh, I don't know how to make one, but now would be a good time to learn. I'll give it my best shot.

john102 said:
eh, I don't know how to make one, but now would be a good time to learn. I'll give it my best shot.
Doesn't have to be super pro like.

Just give it your best shot! U might amaze yourself :)

SRSLY WTF??!?!?!?!?!!
ITS RETARED ENOUGH TO HAVE A BLINK'IN SIZE YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH, BUT CHARECTER RESTRICTIONS?!?!!??! ITS JUST BLOODY ********!!!,

Make it max size i work with 300x125, and thats no fair on me cuz i have to restart almost every thing on my sig plan >_>

Screw this.

The Famouse Fleep said:
SRSLY WTF??!?!?!?!?!!
ITS RETARED ENOUGH TO HAVE A B]I hope you're not really getting that worked up about this, man.

It's not that big of a deal. Take it easy.

Make it max size i work with 300x125, and thats no fair on me cuz i have to restart almost every thing on my sig plan >_>

This size is actually fine with me fleep.

The reason why i set characters is so that everyone gets judged the same.

However i will change the max sig size to 350x140
I don't mind doing that.

Emm emm emm.....
*gets sig from photobucket*
awesome_med.png

kirbeh.png

@baz 1.0:
You still have'nt even made my sig. >_>
@baz2.0

Whats with my post? theres nothing wrong with it you little spoilt brat im saying the rules where retared about the restritions.
I said nothing about the last compotitions so go suck one of your bratz you little intollerent child.

Back