Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Just coffee

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Fruit

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
I usually eat sausage links and yogurt for breakfast, sometimes with coffee. Yes, I know, generic answer.

it’s usually just coffee for me. most days I don’t even eat my first meal until at least 11 am and I don’t think that counts as breakfast anymore for most people? but when I do manage to eat early enough it’s usually something small like fruit, toast, or a bagel ( plus coffee, can’t function without my morning coffee ).

i dont eat breakfast cause i dont have the time 🫠 breakfast foods are soo good though you will catch me downing my cereal or making french toast at 9pm indeed. waffles are also mwah👨🏻‍🍳👌🏻

Most days I don't eat breakfast (can't wake up early enough, don't feel like eating so early in the morning), but I'm trying to be better. I've been really enjoying yogurt + granola as a breakfast. Japanese granola is soooo good if you can find it at your local Asian supermarket.

I usually don't eat breakfast. If we are talking about a typical breakfast from my region that would be lots of breads, jam, cheese and stuff like that :3

My favorite breakfast is and probably will always be leftovers from dinner the night before ahahah. It's quick and easy and often still really good, and I value that especially in the morning!
If we don't have any leftovers then I'll usually go for a cream cheese bagel (topped with olives and pecans if I want savory, strawberries and blueberries if I want sweet), toast with instant grits (I usually go for butter + salt + pepper, cheddar, or soy sauce with my grits) and/or vegetarian sausage links, or oatmeal! Never instant oatmeal, it's way too sweet for me and only good for making oatmeal cookies imo—for toppings I usually go for honey, pecans, and some sort of fruit like berries, nectarine slices, or apples with cinnamon.

I love pancakes/waffles, but those are kind of a special occasion breakfast for me; I never have them regularly.

It depends on the day and what food we have available. My go-to is cereal, oatmeal or toast for when I need a quick breakfast (I'm also a slow eater, so it doesn't help matters). On days where I have free time, I might make eggs/bacon or pancakes, but it happens rarely as I don't want to spend too much time cooking in the morning. I always have coffee with my breakfast... Or for breakfast if I don't feel like eating. :p

Most of the time I really only have enough time to eat cereal :p. If not that, it’s usually a bagel or something that can be toasted. I do enjoy having anything else, like pancakes and waffles. Eggs and bacon are super goated so I really love having those.

i’m up really early on weekdays so i don’t really feel much of an appetite at that time. the most I can stomach is usually some toast, oatmeal/chia seed pudding, or a protein shake. on weekends when i can eat later in the day i love making pancakes or french toast! or if i don’t feel like cooking much, i love eating cereal or greek yogurt with fruit

I eat two eggs every morning for breakfast. If I don’t have them, I can make it until about 11:00 before I feel the impact from it. I brew coffee at the same time that I start the eggs, so that it is done brewing by the time I’m done making the eggs. Then I eat and by the time I’m done, the coffee I’ve poured is cool enough for me to enjoy. It’s a pretty good system!

i'm a big cereal girl, largely in the interests of time and effort lol. it's not my favourite thing to eat, i do enjoy a cooked breakfast (either savoury fry up or some pancakes) but i just don't want to be doing a lot in the morning lol

I voted other because it's always different. Sometimes I don't even have breakfast.
Today I microwaved a cheese taco because there weren't many options.

i don't eat breakfast oops. just don't have the time, i'd have to get up before 8AM and the thought of that does not spark joy. i do have a break ninety minutes into work, though, where i'll eat some snacks, so i'm not exactly empty-stomached all morning, but i wouldn't call those snacks breakfast or brunch lol.

Typically on the weekdays I'll eat cereal. It's the fastest thing to make and it doesn't require much effort. I'd love to make smoothies in the morning but I'd feel bad about all the noise!

On the weekends I enjoy oatmeal, waffles, pancakes, and eggs & toast. I have more time to make things on the weekend which is nice 🥰

Breakfast is my favorite meal, but I skipped it throughout my grade school and college years and just snacked late or had a big lunch.

My most frequent breakfast choices lately are:
-Avocado on Wheat Toast with Chia Seeds and Everyday Seasoning (sometimes I add a sliced boiled egg for protein).
-Oatmeal with cinnamon and almond butter
-Overnight oats with coconut milk, fruit, and ground flax seeds.

This is way healthier than what I am craving, which is usually:
-Fried Egg on Toasted Baguette with Soy Sauce
-Breakfast Burrito
-Fast Food breakfast (biscuits and hash browns are a must).
-Favorite cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

I've aged pretty rapidly in terms of my digestive slowdowns after hitting my late 30s, so I can't just east whatever I want like I used to. I do see a difference in my energy levels based on my breakfast.
I have never gotten in the habit of consuming coffee or any sort of caffeine, but I could see that changing in the near future...

During week days, I either eat oatmeal with fruit pieces or a pastry with black tea. On weekends, I eat eggs or snack on dry cereal.

most days i just make a latte in the morning and that's really it. if i'm having a really bad morning or something i'll buy breakfast from a coffee shop or something. usually like a breakfast sandwich or an omelet.

Back