• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ➵ CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh that's an awesome idea! If I had a second cartridge I think that would be the first thing to do :D
thank you sooo so much! you'll be the first one to attend my giveaway, tell your friend too! .-. ._.

That's nice of you ;v; thanks a lot!
Hm according to them Moe and Kitty are in their town right now, so it's likely I'll have those for you soon c:

I have Kitty and Moe's pics for you~
May I have two mush stools, a Master Sword and a sunflower stereo, please?
Oh, you'll have to visit my second town to get them though! Mayor Candor of Zodiac :3

Last edited:
So i just realized i have stinky's pic. Could we trade for a green balloon plus whatever amount of red and white roses you think its worth?

So i just realized i have stinky's pic. Could we trade for a green balloon plus whatever amount of red and white roses you think its worth?

of course! uhm... would you want to just come to my messy town and take what you can hold? ^.^ you can take as many flowers as you want!!

That would would work for me. I have some space in my closet so i might grab some to put in there. If thats okay with you?

Hi! Your side note at the bottom said you except TBT, right? How much would it cost for two cacao trees and a tulip dresser? :)

Okay, so that would be 45 TBT total. That works for me, if you're willing to trade now. :)

Hello there :) unfortunately I dont have any villager pictures that I can offer, but I have been eagerly searching high and low for an Iguanadon Tail fossil if you still have one? :O
I'd be happy to offer you 3 TBT for it? :)

Hello there :) unfortunately I dont have any villager pictures that I can offer, but I have been eagerly searching high and low for an Iguanadon Tail fossil if you still have one? :O
I'd be happy to offer you 3 TBT for it? :)

alright, are you available right now?

Hi there! I'm looking for a Tweeter, how much for one?
I don't have much to offer, as I restarted a few days ago. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back