• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ➵ CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I wanna say first that I don't have your wish list items. Sorry, but could I still offer something for the yellow Pikmin and the Balloon table? When you're available of course. The table will finally complete my balloon set, and I'm super close to finishing all the Fortune cookie items. I wish I had gotten here sooner since I needed the Wii balance board too. Anyways, please get back to me whenever if you can trade me those items. I hope I can find something you like. Thanks. :)

Hi. I wanna say first that I don't have your wish list items. Sorry, but could I still offer something for the yellow Pikmin and the Balloon table? When you're available of course. The table will finally complete my balloon set, and I'm super close to finishing all the Fortune cookie items. I wish I had gotten here sooner since I needed the Wii balance board too. Anyways, please get back to me whenever if you can trade me those items. I hope I can find something you like. Thanks. :)

if you don't have Rudy's pic I only trade for btb (it's the very last item on my wishlist ^^)
- so what about 10btb for both items? but you might want to wait and check out my giveaway thingy I will post in a few hours =)

Are you still allowing people to stop buy and just look around/pick up what they want, or do we have to make a specific request?

Are you still allowing people to stop buy and just look around/pick up what they want, or do we have to make a specific request?

nope, no requests, only 15btb and you can take whatever you want!
It's officially opened now, but I don't think I will let anyone in today because it is after midnight. I will let everybody know as soon as I start taking entries!

- - - Post Merge - - -

does anyone want to come? Otherwise I'm closing for today :)

Can I come? I'll pay now ^^

Sure, you'll be the last one for today then! :)
oh and it's only 10btb for you, because I'm pretty sure we have traded before =)

I'll go and open my gates! Make sure you have enough space for all the items ^.^

could i have jack in the box, party popper, pic of blanca, blue feather, yellow feather, and red feather?
uhhh will 200k be enough?
FC in sidebar

Hi! Could I come when you reopen? I will pay the 15 TBT. :)

alright :) are you gonna be on in nine hours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i have jack in the box, party popper, pic of blanca, blue feather, yellow feather, and red feather?
uhhh will 200k be enough?
FC in sidebar

uhm sorry, that's not how my thread works!

alright :) are you gonna be on in nine hours?

I could be if you need me to be. In nine hours it'll be 04:00 where I am, so I'd have to get up in the middle of the night. XD Are you on later in the day? If not, I can make 04:00 work. :)

I could be if you need me to be. In nine hours it'll be 04:00 where I am, so I'd have to get up in the middle of the night. XD Are you on later in the day? If not, I can make 04:00 work. :)

hahaha omg!!! no, you're not gonna do that :eek:
well, it depends on Tsh, who is currently in my town. If I am not in bed by time she's finished, you could come over today =)
Otherwise I don't think we can make tomorrow work, unless I use my mobile to create a hotspot (I might be online sometime around 10am and 2pm your time then)

hm...then could i visit ur town and pay 15tbt?

yep, you could =) and you have to find the items yourself, because I don't know if they are still around ._. but I could help you find them as soon as you're there. You probably read it already, but I won't take any more entries today.. I guess you won't be around in nine hours either, so let's just arrange a time next time I'm online =)

hahaha omg!!! no, you're not gonna do that :eek:
well, it depends on Tsh, who is currently in my town. If I am not in bed by time she's finished, you could come over today =)
Otherwise I don't think we can make tomorrow work, unless I use my mobile to create a hotspot (I might be online sometime around 10am and 2pm your time then)

Well, I'll be up awhile if Tsh finishes. And I can check in tomorrow around 14:00. :) Thank you!

Hey Anziiiiiii
I have Maple's pic for ya B]
(and Margie's which I forgot before xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back