• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pay whatever you want for them

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already have a few...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heres what i need... http://moridb.com/catalogs/TEphv16teJ

Alright, it's going to be a little bit but I'll like your post as soon as it's ready. Hopefully I'll catch you before you have to hop off!
:)

Your order is ready for me to deliver! I'll be watching for you gates to open :)

Last edited:
Hello! Nice shop/sale :D

I may order again later, but for now:
kitchen dishwasher
kitchen stove
item box
strapped books
train seat

I think that would be 10 tbt? :)

Hello! Nice shop/sale :D

I may order again later, but for now:
kitchen dishwasher
kitchen stove
item box
strapped books
train seat

I think that would be 10 tbt? :)

Alright, I'll add you now and deliver them the next time you're online. Sorry, I'm normally online more but I had a weird day today and couldn't get online until just now.

Alright, I'll add you now and deliver them the next time you're online. Sorry, I'm normally online more but I had a weird day today and couldn't get online until just now.

Hey, no worries! You seem to be online, but let me know if you're actually free! I'll be available pretty much anytime today.
Thank you!!

Hey, no worries! You seem to be online, but let me know if you're actually free! I'll be available pretty much anytime today.
Thank you!!

It looks like you're online on your 3DS are you available for me to drop off the items?

If I'm offline then send me a pm, it will send a notification to my phone so that I know to get back online :)

Last edited:
May I order 1 Regal Table, please? I think that would be 1 TBT. I've added your FC already. Thank you!

May I order 1 Regal Table, please? I think that would be 1 TBT. I've added your FC already. Thank you!

Sure thing! I'll like your post when it is ready :)

I'll just need you to open your gates when I like your post, I'll be watching for them :D

Last edited:

Great! Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll just need you to open your gates when I like your post, I'll be watching for them :D

I'm actually waiting for someone to come visit an RV so my gate is already open whenever you're ready. I'll send the 1 TBT now so I don't forget. Thank you!

Hello! Is there any chance i could make 2 orders in one post or would it be better to only make one ;-;? I wanted to order the complete minimalist series (thats 11 items), but if its not possible to split it for any reason, then i only want to order the minimalist bed, chair, wardrobe, sofa and clock for 5tbt! Thank you so much!

Hello! Is there any chance i could make 2 orders in one post or would it be better to only make one ;-;? I wanted to order the complete minimalist series (thats 11 items), but if its not possible to split it for any reason, then i only want to order the minimalist bed, chair, wardrobe, sofa and clock for 5tbt! Thank you so much!

I don't have any backorders so I can get the whole set for you right now. I'll like your post when I have everything (should only be a few minutes). Please add my FC and open your gates whenever you notice that I liked your post. Thank you! Oh, 11 items will be 11tbt

I don't have any backorders so I can get the whole set for you right now. I'll like your post when I have everything (should only be a few minutes). Please add my FC and open your gates whenever you notice that I liked your post. Thank you! Oh, 11 items will be 11tbt

Thank you so so much! tbt sent and ill proceed to open my gates! :)

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I would like to order, please: 5 umbrellas-candy; gelato; green; lemon; modern. 5 BTB

Could I please add two more items if you are not too busy? If so, the toad umbrella and the royal crown. 7 BTB

Thank you!

Can I get the Royal Crown, for 6tbt?

I've added you. ^_^

Jon Snow: Westeros
FC 2080-1495-8832

^_^

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I would like to order, please: 5 umbrellas-candy; gelato; green; lemon; modern. 5 BTB

Could I please add two more items if you are not too busy? If so, the toad umbrella and the royal crown. 7 BTB

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I was not able to get you the modern umbrella as it is not an orderable item. I did get the rest of the items that you requested though. The total cost will be 11tbt, please let me know when you are available for me to drop off your items. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the Royal Crown, for 6tbt?

I've added you. ^_^

Jon Snow: Westeros
FC 2080-1495-8832

^_^

No problem, let me know when you are available for me to deliver it to you :)

Could I get the 2 crowns and throne for 20tbt?(I saw the prices, just offering a higher price ^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back