• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of each of the crowns- Sorry should've clarified! ^_^"

Your order is ready, please add my FC and open your gates. I have to get going in about 10 minutes so if you weren't able to see this message in time then I'll have to catch you sometime tonight :)

Your order is ready, please add my FC and open your gates. I have to get going in about 10 minutes so if you weren't able to see this message in time then I'll have to catch you sometime tonight :)

I've added you and my gates are open!

Hi there! I would like to buy the polka dot table, bed, lamp, closet and dresser please!

Hi there! I would like to buy the polka dot table, bed, lamp, closet and dresser please!

Sure thing! I'll like your post when it's ready to be delivered :)

Also, what is your FC?

Last edited:
Awesome! Are you able to send the tbt and open your gates up right now? I've already added you :)

Give me 5 minutes to get back from the island, and I'll open the gate.

My alt, Daenerys will be there.

BTB sent. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open!

I will have to close down the shop for an unknown period of time due to an unexpected tragedy. Anyone on the "Outstanding Orders" list will still be able to retrieve their items by either 1) Posting here on the thread or 2) Sending me a Private message. Thank you for your understanding, I wish you all a pleasant evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back