• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling - Closed! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to buy a pink and a white set suit!! 10 TBT?

Kiki and Lala wall for 3 tbt?

Last edited:
How about 20 tbt for the whole set? That includes all the monster hunter related items and the felyne picture

Sure! What time is okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did that reply shoe up twice? I submitted it multiple times and it kept redirecting me back to the same page. Im doing this on my phone and its being weird right now

Sure! What time is okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did that reply shoe up twice? I submitted it multiple times and it kept redirecting me back to the same page. Im doing this on my phone and its being weird right now

It only show up once, at least I only see it once. Also, I have time now to trade if you want. :)
Would you like to pick up or delivery?

Last edited:
Do you still have the two Desert Island items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I also have the blue wet suit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 6 TBT for the three items enough? I'm not sure..

anytime tonight works for me!
Ah sorry, I was offline because it was very late where I live (my timezone is GMT+2). Do you
have today time for the trade?

Do you still have the two Desert Island items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I also have the blue wet suit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 6 TBT for the three items enough? I'm not sure..

I still have these items and 6 TBT are ok! Let me know when you have time to trade.

I have to close this thread since I'm right now not able to go online with my 3DS. Will re-open
it once I can go online with it again!

@spunkystella and corlee1289: Please send me a PM then because of the trades!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back