• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling - Closed! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! Can I have the D.I.E map? That wasn't listed before :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now :D

I'd love to order them from you. I sadly suck at offering..50 tbt or that too low? Otherwise just name a price and we can go from there.

I'd prefer deliver but if you're okay with me coming twice I can come over :)

50 TBT are ok! Would you also like to have ?toile's pic (it's not part of the Kiki and Lala set, but I
would include it if you want)? I can deliver it, no problem! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah! Can I have the D.I.E map? That wasn't listed before :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now :D

Sorry, the map is as good as sold.

If you have the pic sure, it'll look cute :)

yeah if you have time now I'll go ahead and add you, thank you loads! I'll be Sheila from Weedtown in the list.

If you have the pic sure, it'll look cute :)

yeah if you have time now I'll go ahead and add you, thank you loads! I'll be Sheila from Weedtown in the list.

No problem! I will add you too now. Let me know when your gate is open and I will come over. :)

Last edited:
Would I be able to buy a golden shovel and all your golden roses for 34 tbt (the shovel being 4 tbt and the roses being 3)? If that isn't a fair price, let me know.

Would I be able to buy a golden shovel and all your golden roses for 34 tbt (the shovel being 4 tbt and the roses being 3)? If that isn't a fair price, let me know.

Sure, sounds good! Let me know when you have time to trade and if you would like to pick
up or delivery. :)

Great! I'm available now if you have the time or if not, I'll be available up until 6pm EST tonight. If that doesn't work, I'm free tomorrow after 11am EST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and pickup would be fine!

Great! I'm available now if you have the time or if not, I'll be available up until 6pm EST tonight. If that doesn't work, I'm free tomorrow after 11am EST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and pickup would be fine!

I have time now too for the trade! I will add you know and then open the gate then,
town is Rosepool! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back