• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling - Closed! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get the flower fairy dress, wand, and boots if they’re available? I’m not sure how much they usually go for hahaha so do you have an idea of how much you would take for them? :)

Could I get the flower fairy dress, wand, and boots if they’re available? I’m not sure how much they usually go for hahaha so do you have an idea of how much you would take for them? :)

They are still available! Would be 8 TBT for all ok?

Hi! I was wondering if these items were still available? If they are would 20 TBT be fair? Thank you!

- Fueki chair
- Fueki drawers
- Fueki floor
- Fueki pot
- Fueki stereo
- Fueki table
- Fueki wall

- High-spirits hat
- High-spirits shirt

Hi! I was wondering if these items were still available? If they are would 20 TBT be fair? Thank you!

- Fueki chair
- Fueki drawers
- Fueki floor
- Fueki pot
- Fueki stereo
- Fueki table
- Fueki wall

- High-spirits hat
- High-spirits shirt

Hi! Yes, they are still available and 20 TBT are ok! Let me know when you have time to trade!

Absolutely yes! :D would you like me to come to you or you come to me? :)
Great! I can deliver if it's ok for you! I have also time now to trade.

Hi! Yes, they are still available and 20 TBT are ok! Let me know when you have time to trade!

Great! I can deliver if it's ok for you! I have also time now to trade.
Yep that’s fine! :D I have time now, so I’ll transfer the TBT and then open my gate :)

Awesome! I'm free now and should be for a bit. I'll also be on later today & tonight. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so whichever is easiest on you. Thanks so much!

Okay gate is open! Come over whenever you’re ready :)

On my way! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! I'm free now and should be for a bit. I'll also be on later today & tonight. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so whichever is easiest on you. Thanks so much!

I have a trade right now and could deliver afterwards the items if it's ok for you!

I have a trade right now and could deliver afterwards the items if it's ok for you!

I'm so sorry. My hubby called & I was distracted and afk for a few moments. Delivery sounds great. I'll add your FC right now. Thank you!

Yes, I still have all these items! :)

I'd love to order them from you. I sadly suck at offering..50 tbt or that too low? Otherwise just name a price and we can go from there.

I'd prefer deliver but if you're okay with me coming twice I can come over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back