Shop closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have the old sewing machine and the large alpine table?
Would you make it for 6TBT?

Sure! :) Which time zone are you in? I am in CET and available tomorrow evening, or Thursday afternoon & evening. What would suit you best?

Hiya~
Thursday afternoon should be fine, i think if I looked up right, you're an hour ahead of me. :)

May I have the old sewing machine and the large alpine table?
Would you make it for 6TBT?
Since those are common items, you can have them for 4TBT :)

Hiya~
Thursday afternoon should be fine, i think if I looked up right, you're an hour ahead of me. :)
Perfect! What time shall we meet? Then I'll make sure to log on :)

Since those are common items, you can have them for 4TBT :)

Thank you!
I can be online whenever is more convenient for you, just PM me (and your FC) and I'll be there.
Would you mind if I visit your RV too? I prefer Digby, if possible.

Thank you!
I can be online whenever is more convenient for you, just PM me (and your FC) and I'll be there.
Would you mind if I visit your RV too? I prefer Digby, if possible.

Sure! I will be online tonight in CET time, I'll PM you when I'm on & ready with my FC :)

Hi, if you still have it I'd be interested in these items: 5 tbt total okay?

Strawberry Tank
Beaded Shirt
Big Bro's Tee
Blue Retro Dress
Big Bro's Mustache

Hi, if you still have it I'd be interested in these items: 5 tbt total okay?

Strawberry Tank
Beaded Shirt
Big Bro's Tee
Blue Retro Dress
Big Bro's Mustache

Yes, that would be fine! :) Would you like to visit a specific character's RV? I have Digby in my campsite today, so if you'd like another character I have we'd need to wait until tomorrow..

Yes, that would be fine! :) Would you like to visit a specific character's RV? I have Digby in my campsite today, so if you'd like another character I have we'd need to wait until tomorrow..

Digby is perfect, I've never seen his RV anyways haha. Just let me know when you're available :D

May I take your candy? What kind is it? Kit-Kat? Sour Patch Kids? Ooo... M&M's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back