Shop closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sure! Just let me know which ones exactly from my list you'd like, and I'll reserve them for you :)

Can I get the alpine kitchen cart and alpine shelf, tearoom wall, pot rack and minimalist sofa? If thats too much np though :)

Can I get the alpine kitchen cart and alpine shelf, tearoom wall, pot rack and minimalist sofa? If thats too much np though :)

No, that's fine! I won't be able to do the trade right now though as I'm in a bit of a pickle and waiting for someone to be able to hold a villager for me. Once i'm out of villager trouble, I'll PM you! :)

No, that's fine! I won't be able to do the trade right now though as I'm in a bit of a pickle and waiting for someone to be able to hold a villager for me. Once i'm out of villager trouble, I'll PM you! :)

Perfect! Thankyou ♥

Hey, could I get the Celeste ribbon?

Sure! I'll go and order one from Celeste's camper for you, so if you need anything else from her camper let me know!
Also, let me know when you're available so we can meet up :)

Hey, I could use some of the flowers if you still have some? ( I'll be available tomorrow around the same time you would be) thanks! :p

Hi - may I have the new 3ds and the vanilla soft serves if they're still available? I can be online in the evening GMT. Thanks x

Hi - may I have the new 3ds and the vanilla soft serves if they're still available? I can be online in the evening GMT. Thanks x

Hi! I’ll order another new 3DS for you, and I’ll reserve the vanilla soft serves :)
We can meet tomorrow (Sunday)! I should be online afternoon & evening GMT.

Bump! Made the layout easier to browse, and a little cuter too as a bonus ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back