• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop closed

Hello, could I buy a star hairpin for 20 tbt? I should be available for the rest of the night, my time zone is central time.

Hello, could I buy a star hairpin for 20 tbt? I should be available for the rest of the night, my time zone is central time.
Sure! :) Let me know when you're on tomorrow, I'll order one for you :)

I'm available right now if you wanted to trade!
Sorry, I was asleep then :) Let me know when you're back on!

Hello! Could I get 10 white lily bags for 25 TBT? Let me know if you want more for them as I haven't found many prices as a reference on here!

My time zone is GMT and I'd prefer to trade tomorrow (28th), sometime between 11am-2pm or 5pm-8pm. c:

Last edited:
Can I get 2x white lilies 2x yellow lilies and 2x red lilies please.

I'm back on now!
Sorry, I was off to bed by the time you posted. I should be back online all day though now :) I'm in CET time.

Hi! could I please see a picture of the rilla poster?
HI! I don't have one on hand right now so couldn't take a screenshot, but I found this picture online that shows all of them: https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/9/4/AAdUJGAAASYe.jpg.

Hello! Could I get 10 white lily bags for 25 TBT? Let me know if you want more for them as I haven't found many prices as a reference on here!

My time zone is GMT and I'd prefer to trade tomorrow (28th), sometime between 11am-2pm or 5pm-8pm. c:
Sure, that's fine! Let me know when you're online, I should be on all day. I'm in GMT+1 :)

Can I get 2x white lilies 2x yellow lilies and 2x red lilies please.
Yes, definitely! Let me know how you'll be paying & when you're online :)

Hi again, I'm back haha. Could I please get the coffee grinder and the banana mixer?:3

Hi again, I'm back haha. Could I please get the coffee grinder and the banana mixer?:3
Welcome back! :)
Sure! I have both on hand actually :) What would you like to offer for them?

can i get the chai marty and rilla posters :) ill be online for a while

Hi! Sure! The quickest way to get them would be for us to become best friends in the nook phone friends app, and then I'll send it to you through mail. You should receive them within the hour as I've experienced. Is that okay? If not, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to pick them up or have them dropped off :)

Welcome back! :)
Sure! I have both on hand actually :) What would you like to offer for them?

Hi! Sure! The quickest way to get them would be for us to become best friends in the nook phone friends app, and then I'll send it to you through mail. You should receive them within the hour as I've experienced. Is that okay? If not, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to pick them up or have them dropped off :)

sure! drop me a dodo code and i'll drop 'm off :)

Ok will do! Just making a coffee and I'll pm you :)

Ok will do! Just making a coffee and I'll pm you :)
Ok! Coming over right now, I was just having a quick lunch when you sent it :)

Sorry I didn't see this earlier! Can I still grab a star hairpin? :)
I can send the tbt whenever.
Sure! If we become best friends on the friends app through nook phone, I could send it over to you through mail so you should have it today. If not, we can meet up tomorrow and I can hand it over in person then :)

Ok! Coming over right now, I was just having a quick lunch when you sent it :)

Sure! If we become best friends on the friends app through nook phone, I could send it over to you through mail so you should have it today. If not, we can meet up tomorrow and I can hand it over in person then :)

Hm I think I'll just grab it tomorrow if that's alright. I'll send you the tbt now~

Hm I think I'll just grab it tomorrow if that's alright. I'll send you the tbt now~

No worries! I'll order it for you today, and I'll let you know tomorrow when you can pick it up/have it dropped off :)

Sorry, I was off to bed by the time you posted. I should be back online all day though now :) I'm in CET time.

HI! I don't have one on hand right now so couldn't take a screenshot, but I found this picture online that shows all of them: https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/9/4/AAdUJGAAASYe.jpg.

Sure, that's fine! Let me know when you're online, I should be on all day. I'm in GMT+1 :)

Yes, definitely! Let me know how you'll be paying & when you're online :)
How much tbt would you want? Idk what is fair.

Back