• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop closed

Haha, we keep missing each other! Well, I'm having dinner in about 5 minutes so would we be able to meet up in let's say half an hour? Just drop me a Dodo Code and I'll come over! If the forum is down again you can find me on Discord too.

Hi! Yes, I had sent you a visitor message on your profile :) Yesterday my SO ordered 5 things so I couldn't place any orders through his game. So I can order them for you today, if you're fine with receiving them tomorrow.
TBT transfering is disabled for the moment, so I'd send you a link when the feature is back up and you can pay me then :)

Hi! I don't have them on hand, but I can order them for you :) It depends on how many you'd like for when you'd receive them. It would be either tomorrow or on Friday.

Hi! That sounds great :) I have the Lily wreath in stock already, but not the Sanrio poster. I can order it for you though, and we could meet up tomorrow or on Friday?

Half an hour should work. I might go grocery shoppin' first though!

edit: I'll send u the dodo code but I'll be away from my switch!!

Last edited:
Hi! That sounds great :) I have the Lily wreath in stock already, but not the Sanrio poster. I can order it for you though, and we could meet up tomorrow or on Friday?
Will you have the poster by tomorrow ? If so, tomorrow sounds good for me !

Last edited:
Hey, is it okay if I order 10 clay for 20 tbt?
My time zone is GMT. Let me know as soon as your available and I’ll transfer the tbt to you.
Thank you . :)

Hey, is it okay if I order 10 clay for 20 tbt?
My time zone is GMT. Let me know as soon as your available and I’ll transfer the tbt to you.
Thank you . :)

Hello! I' available now :) If you send me a Dodo code I'll come and drop it off!
The tbt transfering is disabled for the moment, but I'll add you to the list of outstanding payments and I'll contact you when the feature is back up and you can pay! :)

Hello! I' available now :) If you send me a Dodo code I'll come and drop it off!
The tbt transfering is disabled for the moment, but I'll add you to the list of outstanding payments and I'll contact you when the feature is back up and you can pay! :)

Okay thank you. My dodo code is 2HGLH

bump! added some more things, including 2 dreamy dresses for trade for other cute/dreamy items.

Last edited:
Hey, can I order a bandage for 20 tbt? My timezone is GMT :lemon:

Hi! Sure! :) I'll have it ready tomorrow :) If you want to trade, that's also possible. If you have any cute items?

I only started the game on monday so I don't have many items unfortunately! But thank you for the offer :) Would you like payment now?

Last edited:
I only started the game on monday so I don't have many items unfortunately! But thank you for the offer :) Would you like payment now?

Aw, no worries :) The tbt system is down actually! So payment later is fine. I'm keeping a list and will message everyone once it's back up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@PumpkinPie: trying to reach you this way.. Your inbox is full! :)

How many TBT for any three of the Sanrio posters?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or one, not gonna push my luck uwu

are you still searching for fruit furniture to trade for the peach furniture? <3;

Back