• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop closed

Whoa, 200tbt is a whole lot of tbt! You don't need to give me that much.. :) Just send me whatever you want to send me, but 200 tbt is plenty :)

Shall I bring them over to yours?
Also, do you want a bamboo sapling? That way you can grow them yourself too.

Oh, okay! Sorry, I'm not sure how much TBT is worth, haven't been on in a while! I'll send that over right now. Also, I would love a bamboo sampling! We can trade at your town, if you want. Send me the Dodo code via PM, please! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, are TBT down due to the update?

Oh, okay! Sorry, I'm not sure how much TBT is worth, haven't been on in a while! I'll send that over right now. Also, I would love a bamboo sampling! We can trade at your town, if you want. Send me the Dodo code via PM, please! :D

I think tbt has devalued a lot over the past few years, even though collectibles are still quite pricey. I do hope "the market" picks up a bit because I'm reluctant of selling acnh items for just a few tbt, especially the ones you can only find on the islands which cost you 2000 Nook Miles to get to! But 200tbt is too generous. :)

I'll send you a code in a few seconds!

I think tbt has devalued a lot over the past few years, even though collectibles are still quite pricey. I do hope "the market" picks up a bit because I'm reluctant of selling acnh items for just a few tbt, especially the ones you can only find on the islands which cost you 2000 Nook Miles to get to! But 200tbt is too generous. :)

I'll send you a code in a few seconds!

Okay, thanks! I can't seem to transfer the TBT atm, so I'll go ahead and give you the 20k bells to hold you over for now, lol. Make sure to remind me to give you the TBT once the servers are less wonky. :D

Okay, thanks! I can't seem to transfer the TBT atm, so I'll go ahead and give you the 20k bells to hold you over for now, lol. Make sure to remind me to give you the TBT once the servers are less wonky. :D

Yes, the tbt transfers are disabled for now while they transfer the database! I'm keeping a list of outstanding payments in the OP, it's the only option :)

EST. Can I buy a Mama Panda from you for 25 tbt? ^^

EST. Can I buy a Mama Panda from you for 25 tbt? ^^

Hi! Yes, sure! I'll order one for you. Do you want to do pick-up or shall I drop off?
I'm at an island now so I'll be available in a minute or ten :)

I'm not sure about pricing, but 25tbt seems like plenty? Or am I charging not enough for my acnh stuff? :)

Hi! Yes, sure! I'll order one for you. Do you want to do pick-up or shall I drop off?
I'm at an island now so I'll be available in a minute or ten :)

I'm not sure about pricing, but 25tbt seems like plenty? Or am I charging not enough for my acnh stuff? :)

I'm honestly unsure of the value these days! I used to be a big collectible hoarder but never have used tbt for actual in-game stuff, plus with a fresh game everything's gonna be a bit inflated with prices ^^. And i'd prefer pick up if possible~ Just send a dodo code whenever you're ready.

Last edited:
I'm honestly unsure of the value these days! I used to be a big collectible hoarder but never have used tbt for actual in-game stuff, please with a fresh game everything's gonna be a bit inflated with prices ^^. And i'd prefer pick up if possible~ Just send a dodo code whenever you're ready.

Okay, to be honest I'd be happier selling for a little more tbt because since the game is new it all takes quite some effort to acquire things :) I'll add prices somewhere today accordingly, thanks for your thoughts on it :)

I'm rounding up now at the island, I'll send a code in a bit!

Okay, to be honest I'd be happier selling for a little more tbt because since the game is new it all takes quite some effort to acquire things :) I'll add prices somewhere today accordingly, thanks for your thoughts on it :)

I'm rounding up now at the island, I'll send a code in a bit!

Yeah, for sure! Keep in mind that you have stuff people want and price it accordingly. :) That mentality usually helps me with pricing.
And take your time, no rush ^^

Yeah, for sure! Keep in mind that you have stuff people want and price it accordingly. :) That mentality usually helps me with pricing.
And take your time, no rush ^^

Ok, thanks :)
I sent you the code!
Also, if you want to stop by Nook's to check out the flower bags I have today, go ahead!

My time zone is GMT and I was wondering if I could buy 8 iron cores? For 20 TBT? I can adjust the price if you want x
Also I'm available for the next half an hour xx

My time zone is GMT and I was wondering if I could buy 8 iron cores? For 20 TBT? I can adjust the price if you want x
Also I'm available for the next half an hour xx

Hi! Sorry, the iron ones are harder to find and we need many for the shop upgrades, so I think I'm looking for a bit more tbt for those as opposed to some of the other materials.. I think I'll ask 5tbt each for now?

Hi! Sorry, the iron ones are harder to find and we need many for the shop upgrades, so I think I'm looking for a bit more tbt for those as opposed to some of the other materials.. I think I'll ask 5tbt each for now?

Just had to do some quick maths there, ahaha. Yeah that's fine. 40 TBT then? If I've got my maths right :)

Just had to do some quick maths there, ahaha. Yeah that's fine. 40 TBT then? If I've got my maths right :)

Yes, that's fine! I'll add you to the list in the OP since we can't send tbt right now due to forum upgrades :) I'll send you a message once tbt is activated again!
Shall I come to yours? Just give me a dodo code and I'll come drop everything off!

Yes, that's fine! I'll add you to the list in the OP since we can't send tbt right now due to forum upgrades :) I'll send you a message once tbt is activated again!
Shall I come to yours? Just give me a dodo code and I'll come drop everything off!

Yup my dodo code is F715S

Hello!
I'd like to buy 5 peaches from you for 10 TBT. My timezone is CET (UTC +1), I'm available from 8 am to 11 pm :)

Hello!
I'd like to buy 5 peaches from you for 10 TBT. My timezone is CET (UTC +1), I'm available from 8 am to 11 pm :)

Hi! Sure! I also in CET time, so pretty easily available :) I might go for a little walk in a bit (gotta get a bit of fresh air daily..), so send me a message when you're back!

Hello!
I’d like some peach furniture (any kind) in exchange I can give you pear dresser and pear bed and tbt! Please let me know if you are interested!
^__^/

Back