• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop closed

could i buy 3 peaches? for 6 tbt ^^ also id like to buy all of the nook orderables:
-cute music player
-mama panda
-rattan towel basket
-rattan chair
-rattan wardrobe
-cute paint flooring
i can pay 26 tbt in total

Hello~
can I please get:

5 white lily bags
cute music player
mama panda
cute paint flooring

My time zone is PST and I'm available anytime today! :)

May I have your 5 white lily bags and a cute music player? Also if its possible I'd like to see how the rattan furniture looks like c:
my time zone is EST and im rdy whenever

Last edited:
Hello!
I’d like some peach furniture (any kind) in exchange I can give you pear dresser and pear bed and tbt! Please let me know if you are interested!
^__^/

Hi! I don't have enough peaches at the moment, so if you can wait until tomorrow then yes please! :)

could i buy 3 peaches? for 6 tbt ^^ also id like to buy all of the nook orderables:
-cute music player
-mama panda
-rattan towel basket
-rattan chair
-rattan wardrobe
-cute paint flooring
i can pay 26 tbt in total

Hi! Sure, I have 3 peaches for 6tbt.

For the furniture I can get you those but at 50tbt for all, some of them are expensive. I need to try and keep a balance between selling for tbt and my igb amount, sorry!

It looks like the cute paint flooring is not available for re-ordering, I will get a few extra if the shop is still open, but they are 20tbt each like in the main post.

Let me know what you'd still like to get knowing the above. Thank you!

Hello~
can I please get:

5 white lily bags
cute music player
mama panda
cute paint flooring

My time zone is PST and I'm available anytime today! :)

Hi! Sure, I need to order a couple of those though, so pick-up would be tomorrow. How would you like to pay?
The cute paint flooring is not orderable it seems so that one is 20tbt.

May I have your 5 white lily bags and a cute music player? Also if its possible I'd like to see how the rattan furniture looks like c:
my time zone is EST and im rdy whenever
Hi! I'll try and upload a picture tonight :) How would you like to pay?

hi!!! :) I'd love to buy peaches from you. does 10 tbt work?

How many would you like? I'm all out of peaches now though, I think tomorrow my trees should be full again.

Hi! How much for three peaches?

Hi! 6 tbt? I don't have any anymore right now though, I think tomorrow I'll have peaches again!

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to take 20 pieces of clay and the portable record player!
Total: 50 TBT (10 for record player, 2TBT/clay piece)

Hi! Sure, I need to order a couple of those though, so pick-up would be tomorrow. How would you like to pay?
The cute paint flooring is not orderable it seems so that one is 20tbt.

Thank you~
pick up for tomorrow is fine. I can pay whatever you like, is 20k ok?
I can pay 20tbt for the painting. :)

Ok! Lemme know when you have peaches again c: and my timezone is pst

Last edited:
Alright, lmk when we can trade

I'm available pretty much all day (in CET time), so let me know when you're on! :)

Thank you~
pick up for tomorrow is fine. I can pay whatever you like, is 20k ok?
I can pay 20tbt for the painting. :)
Ok, that's fine! 20K igb + 20tbt.
I'm available all day in CET, just let me know when you're available too :)

Ok! Lemme know when you have peaches again c: and my timezone is pst
My trees are full again today, yay! Just let me know when you're online again. I'm in CET.

hi, what would u like in exchange for two peach chairs, i can make apple furniture or i have plenty of tbt bells in storage

hi i dont but i can take some, its a tv and a chair, very similar to the previous games

Ok, thanks! I don't really like the ones from acnl & pocket camp, so that's why I asked :)
I could make them for you for tbt though?

90434864_206288313956183_5357345937909874688_n.jpg90472271_631040860788830_2930532292881285120_n.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, thanks! I don't really like the ones from acnl & pocket camp, so that's why I asked :)
I could make them for you for tbt though?

that sounds good, how much tbt would u want?

Back